Going out of our minds!!

Old Mar 16th 2009, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Going out of our minds!!

Hi,

We have just got back from NZ (hence why I am awake at 4am grr jet lag!). We had a great 3 weeks meeting recruitment agenices, employers etc and seeing some of the country.
Most said they would be able to help us as soon as we had our visa's and would keep us in mind if anything crops up in the meantime. I was soooo looking forward to going into work this week and telling them I was off to NZ but hubby say's I have to wait now!

All we can do now is keep checking the processing time at NZ house looks like a wait of 7 weeks to get a C/O - Driving us mad anyone else out there who keeps checking or am I the only one!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all
Default Re: Going out of our minds!!

Hi

Yes, me too.

We were only selected on Wednesday 11th March, but I check our status at least once a day!

I am getting all of the documents together but don't feel I can book medicals or arrange the police checks until the status changes to "successful".

I just want to feel like I'm doing something!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denise44 View Post
Hi

Yes, me too.

We were only selected on Wednesday 11th March, but I check our status at least once a day!

I am getting all of the documents together but don't feel I can book medicals or arrange the police checks until the status changes to "successful".

Thats excatly how i feel, we are just sitting in limbo at the minute
Old Mar 16th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Denise44 View Post
Hi

Yes, me too.

Good luck with getting your ITA it shouldn't take too long ours took about 2 weeks. Then things will start moving again for you but then there is the long wait following submittting the ITA! Its a waiting game!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Going out of our minds!!

Hi, I'm in limbo too. Still abusing the NZIM login button. Waiting for a CO.....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Paula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud ofPaula2007 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Going out of our minds!!

We are the opposite way round to you all - we have had our Police Checks/Medicals etc., and have found out that it could take up to 2 years for a Case Officer to be allocated - Parent Visa!!!! :curse:
Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

tturner1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris View Post
Hi,

We have just got back from NZ (hence why I am awake at 4am grr jet lag!). We had a great 3 weeks meeting recruitment agenices, employers etc and seeing some of the country.
Most said they would be able to help us as soon as we had our visa's and would keep us in mind if anything crops up in the meantime. I was soooo looking forward to going into work this week and telling them I was off to NZ but hubby say's I have to wait now!

All we can do now is keep checking the processing time at NZ house looks like a wait of 7 weeks to get a C/O - Driving us mad anyone else out there who keeps checking or am I the only one!!!!
Hi jo-chris
we are in the same boat as you, we submitted ITA on 12th feb 2009, lodged 16th feb, with job offer. Got acknowledgement letter 2 days ago, still in limbo, notice given in at work!!!!, no case officer as yet help, they havent asked for any more information re. ITA. addicted to checking the phone for messages, addicted to checking status on line. Going crazy!!!
Turner family
Old Mar 21st 2009, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Going out of our minds!!

Hi glad its not just us that are pulling our hair out !! I eventualy emailed NZIS 3 weeks ago they told me we had been assigned a CO and basicaly just be patient we've heard nothing from this CO also checking answerphone emails etc hourly...lol
Good Luck to everyone
Old Mar 21st 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anniiee View Post
Hi glad its not just us that are pulling our hair out !! I eventualy emailed NZIS 3 weeks ago they told me we had been assigned a CO and basicaly just be patient we've heard nothing from this CO also checking answerphone emails etc hourly...lol
Good Luck to everyone
Wow!! sounds like they're really busy!! ours took 2 months to be assigned a Co, that was in august. I guess they have more applicants in the new year!! its a pretty long process and an anxious one too!!
good luck