Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

getting residency if investing in business

getting residency if investing in business

Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:38 am
Just Joined

boogersthebugler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default getting residency if investing in business

I am currently trying to get loads of information on getting to New Zealand. We have family living over there and having visited recently we are now determined to get over. I am currently getting all my information ready to prepare an EOI but the other method er potentionally have is to invest in a pre-existing company.

I have found lots of information about setting up a business and gaining residency that way, but does anyone know if this applies to investing money in a pre-existing company and becoming a partner in that business.

Trying to establish whether we would need residency prior to being able to invest the cash or if we can tie in our investment with an application for residency.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: getting residency if investing in business

As long as you buy 25% of a pre-existing business thats fine. It doesnt have to be a whole business.