Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Gas- Limited Licence 'Service Technician'

Gas- Limited Licence 'Service Technician'

Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:26 am
Just Joined

ALincoln is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gas- Limited Licence 'Service Technician'

Hi Bev,
The information i have read on this forum from yourself is great and has obviously helped alot of people.

I was hoping somebody could may be able to help me out. I am here on a working holiday visa for 23 months and i will be looking for work very soon.
I am in the Gas trade and have 8 years experience with British Gas and so have my nvq 3 quals and from what i have read that 'BG' is a recognised body and quals would be assessed but would obviously still need to sit more exams with 'PGDB'.

I have somebody willing to offer me work this winter under a 'Limited Licence' as a service Technician and would be under there supervision and Licence of them being the certified craftsman.
I cannot find any information with PGDB on how i go about obtaining a limited Licence and i've been told that it has to specificly be 'Service Technician' as this is the only work i would be doing and not installation!

If anybody has the time to help give me any info reguarding 'Limited LIcence or Service Technician' it would be appreciated.
Thanks everyone.