Form for partners supporting

Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Form for partners supporting

do me or oh have to fill in one of the forms for partners supporting as he is going on accredited wtr and me on a work visa as his partner we both uk citizens so i didnt think i had to fill one in so i am just double checking

thankyou

gina
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Form for partners supporting

Originally Posted by gina and danny
do me or oh have to fill in one of the forms for partners supporting as he is going on accredited wtr and me on a work visa as his partner we both uk citizens so i didnt think i had to fill one in so i am just double checking

thankyou

gina
When we came over we both had to fill in a work permit application, my wife had to fill one in for "partner of a NZ Resident or Work Permit Holder", under the Family Option. I had to fill in the bit as the work permit applicant. I dont recall having to fill in another form as a supporting partner.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Form for partners supporting

thanks for that at least thats one less thing for us to do!!!!!!!!!!!!