Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Fly out on 30th Nov. NZ wife, UK Husband... urgent question guys!

Fly out on 30th Nov. NZ wife, UK Husband... urgent question guys!

Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

MyNZAdventure will become famous soon enoughMyNZAdventure will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fly out on 30th Nov. NZ wife, UK Husband... urgent question guys!

Originally Posted by Persephone

There's usually a way round things if you take a step back and relax and good of the inlaws to arrange it. Shame it wasn't a refundable ticket though
Great news!

Enjoy your last day in the UK, at least you should have no problems at the airport [hopefully no strike!] and don't forget that printout

Have a safe journey, where are you going to?
Yeah we've got great family that's always ready to help out in a crisis situation. Take last Thursday for example. I hired a car for the weekend (family wedding in Doncaster). Hired at 5pm at London city airport. Driving back home a cement mixer lorry decided to totally wreck the off side of the car! We used my Brother in Law's card to get the car so he's lumbered with a £600 excess payment whilst the claim's going through. Could take a while knowing how brokers drag their heels! (I used to work in the Lloyds re-insurance market). Anyway we did eventually enjoy the weekend, a question of having to make the best of a terrible situation.

Today though was 'the icing on the cake'! lol

I could write a book! lol.

We're going to be living in the Glenview area of Hamilton.

Thanks for your best wishes

AL
Old Nov 29th 2011, 12:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

All the best & for a smooth arrival to NZ.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck fella dont stress to much it,s a lot more laid back here than what you will be used to, She,ll be right mate

Neil
Old Nov 29th 2011, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

MyNZAdventure will become famous soon enoughMyNZAdventure will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BEVS
All the best & for a smooth arrival to NZ.
Thank you dear Bev!
Old Nov 29th 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Good luck fella dont stress to much it,s a lot more laid back here than what you will be used to, She,ll be right mate

Neil
Trust me Neil, after the few weeks I've had, I'll settle for laid back!

Cheers

AL