Flight or visa first??????????????

Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Default Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Hey Clair

Have you committed to a start date for a job? You/hubby?

At least you've got quite a bit more time than me on the flights front, and if your medicals were clear, it should be a piece of cake!

but here's praying we all get them soon!

Originally Posted by Clair_Hanan
Congrats
When do you leave??? I'm so jealous!!! How many visas was it you applied for??

I've been checking my bank every hour to see if money has been taken out!! Now I'll start checking my emails too! haha! I do remember ticking an email me box!!!! No emails though :S Only arrived yesterday! I'll give them til Friday til I'm on the phone checking!!

Fingers crossed that Jssebba & mines go through as fast!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Red face Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Our fees took about 5 days to come out of our accounts.
I would love to think that because they've taken my money, I'll get a visa or three!!!!

Originally Posted by Clair_Hanan
Congrats
When do you leave??? I'm so jealous!!! How many visas was it you applied for??

I've been checking my bank every hour to see if money has been taken out!! Now I'll start checking my emails too! haha! I do remember ticking an email me box!!!! No emails though :S Only arrived yesterday! I'll give them til Friday til I'm on the phone checking!!

Fingers crossed that Jssebba & mines go through as fast!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the congrats

I really thought it was going to take nearer 4 weeks so its a great surprise to get them turned around in just two weeks (and that was including the long bank holiday weekend). Not sure when we will physically get them sent to us though.

The visas which have been approved are for 3 years and are a 'temp. essential skills visa' for my partner and a 'work visa' on the back of that for me and then 2 student visas for our 2 children (age 7 & 8).

We have a residency application which was submitted on the family category so before the 3 year work visas expire our residency application should be processed (thats the plan )

Really hoping that all of yours come through quickly for you and if ours are anything to go by then hopefully you have not got too long to wait
Old Jun 13th 2012, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Well, that's brilliant news. Mine is an essential skills as well. hopefully the quick turn around is good news for me and Clair_Hanan!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Clair_Hanan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jjsebba
Hey Clair

Have you committed to a start date for a job? You/hubby?

At least you've got quite a bit more time than me on the flights front, and if your medicals were clear, it should be a piece of cake!

but here's praying we all get them soon!
I start on 23rd July (visa pending)! You?? Just me going myself I'm a wee single pringle! :s

The money came out of my account this afternoon so thats a step in the right direction!!!

All fingers + toes crossed!!!
Old Jun 13th 2012, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Deley
Thank you all for the congrats

I really thought it was going to take nearer 4 weeks so its a great surprise to get them turned around in just two weeks (and that was including the long bank holiday weekend). Not sure when we will physically get them sent to us though.

The visas which have been approved are for 3 years and are a 'temp. essential skills visa' for my partner and a 'work visa' on the back of that for me and then 2 student visas for our 2 children (age 7 & 8).

We have a residency application which was submitted on the family category so before the 3 year work visas expire our residency application should be processed (thats the plan )

Really hoping that all of yours come through quickly for you and if ours are anything to go by then hopefully you have not got too long to wait

Its sooo good to finally hear a success story!! Esp for us who have booked our flights!!!

Surely if they are approved it wont take longer to get the stamp in + recorded delivery back to you!! At least know you know they're coming at some point soon
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

We have received our passports/visa's today so there doesn't appear to be any delays at the moment waiting for the stickers.

Old Jun 16th 2012, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Deley
We have received our passports/visa's today so there doesn't appear to be any delays at the moment waiting for the stickers.

Brilliant Well Done!!!

The money has been taken from my account but no email to track yet!! its as fast as yours!
Old Jun 20th 2012, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Whoooooooooooooop!!!!!

After a week of checking my emails every ten minutes for a link to my tracker, I came home today to my passport + documents having been returned with the addition of a blue sticker Work Visa GRANTED!!!!!!!! So relieved!!

Any word on your medical check Jsebba? *fingerscrossed* for you!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Hey Clair
That's awesome news! So pleased for you.
So jealous as well, knowing that if my meds were clear, I'd have my visa now too.
Looks like I'm going to have to delay my flight as cant see this being sorted out in 10 days
I might well need a few other tests/letters etc. so annoyed. There's nothing wrong with me!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Clair and Deley...WE HAVE OUR VISAS!!!! Somehow, I got though the MA unscathed. Had nightmares of having to go through TB tests which take 6-8 weeks!!!! NOT ANY MORE!!!!
Thanks for all the support guys! We should def meet up when we get there!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

HeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to all

Yay! Congrats JJSebba!!! All that worry for nothing! Good luck!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Flight or visa first??????????????

Hey HeatherGirl!
I forgot about you!
Thanks. Yes, worried sick. I hope this doesn't happen again when we go the PR route next month!
Got my GP letter so everything will be fine!
What a waste of £25, but oh well. Never mind.
See you on the other side? Hope your hubby's rays get through MA super soon. I know what it's like when everyone keeps telling you they got their visas and you're stuck like kippy without one!

Originally Posted by HeatherGirl
Yay! Congrats JJSebba!!! All that worry for nothing! Good luck!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

HeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to all

Aww thanks. We'll just keep on pestering and living in limbo land. I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. Keep in touch xxx
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 2:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Afternoon to you lot on this thread.

As you've been having a good chat and supporting each other, I've kept out of butting into the conversation . It's lovely when I see a thread like this. Same as that Silver Fern thread. Everyone helping everyone.

Just wanted to say congrats to jjsebba and clair_hannan on gaining your visas & for those waiting in limbo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.