FINALLY SUBMITTED AND LODGED TODAY!!!!!!

Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:04 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Post FINALLY SUBMITTED AND LODGED TODAY!!!!!!

OMG, we have finally got there guys
What a long day we have had, cardiff to london with two teenage boys in tow, oh and hubby!! Now the waiting begins, my heart was pounding, I felt sick and wanted to cry all at the same time could not wait to get on here to let you all know we finally submitted, yay.
And by the way, the pinapple lumps are lovely, I fell in love with that little shop, thanks so much for telling us about it, oh and the younger one did come away from there with a rugby ball and stickers!!!!! Massive step that is as he was sue he was not buying anything that had NZ on it. Bless
Will keep you posted guys.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

kejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nicekejktfc is just really nice
Default Re: FINALLY SUBMITTED AND LODGED TODAY!!!!!!

Good luck, and hope I am doing that journey in the not too distant future.

Luckily it will be a lot quicker for me getting there, an hour on the train in to Kings X.......

kejktfc
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:20 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news! Now waiting for you to post that you've been selected
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic News
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck in your application Tina Hoping your ITA get a quick turn around.

Sam
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:52 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: FINALLY SUBMITTED TODAY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sam_79
Good luck in your application Tina Hoping your ITA get a quick turn around.

Sam
thank you guys yep I really hope so too,however, not holding my breath as I am bound to get referred to MA because of my bmi and she said at the desk in NZ house when checking papers that she thinks they may pull up on some paperwork do with my job here&job offer as they apper to be copies although I did insist that that is what was sent!!! So now I have to get onto job in NZ to ask for a visible pen written or signed something and the NHS (which will be fun) so not all plain sailing already, lol. Expected that though
Old Aug 19th 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Well done and congratulations on getting so far. Hope it all comes through for you.

We are going to take our ITA down to London on Friday this week and I'm already getting excited. I wonder if you could tell me if they checked through all your paperwork while you were there or just some of it? We were hoping to at least get our passports and birth certificates etc back while we are there.

Now to plan our journey! Thanks
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

well done if the BMI is over there limits u will get delayed by it, sorry

Neil
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:48 am
Just Joined

apienaar is an unknown quantity at this point

Also submitted today, I am in NZ, New Plymouth. Took us 6 months to get all the documentation together. Good luck, hope we hear from each other soon wr.t PR!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 5:04 am
Just Joined

Dark Chocolate is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done! Good luck with the whole process.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FINALLY SUBMITTED TODAY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
thank you guys yep I really hope so too,however, not holding my breath as I am bound to get referred to MA because of my bmi and she said at the desk in NZ house when checking papers that she thinks they may pull up on some paperwork do with my job here&job offer as they apper to be copies although I did insist that that is what was sent!!! So now I have to get onto job in NZ to ask for a visible pen written or signed something and the NHS (which will be fun) so not all plain sailing already, lol. Expected that though
Well done and all the best.

Your copy of job offer will not be accepted. Mine wasn't, so I am waiting for the hard copy via snail mail. Should be here tomorrow
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

What a long day we have had, cardiff to london with two teenage boys in tow, oh and hubby!! Now the waiting begins, my heart was pounding, I felt sick and wanted to cry all at the same time could not wait to get on here to let you all know we finally submitted, yay.
And by the way, the pinapple lumps are lovely, I fell in love with that little shop, thanks so much for telling us about it, oh and the younger one did come away from there with a rugby ball and stickers!!!!! Massive step that is as he was sue he was not buying anything that had NZ on it. Bless
Good luck with the application, hope you hear soon. Bevissa
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! pleased about the pineapple lumps, kids eh? just a matter of finding the right incentives!

for you all hope you hear back soon

Dewb x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:42 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Great News!! glad you made it!!
Hope you get good news soon
B x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 6:39 pm
appreciate life

Post Re: FINALLY SUBMITTED AND LODGED TODAY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Reylan
Well done and congratulations on getting so far. Hope it all comes through for you.

We are going to take our ITA down to London on Friday this week and I'm already getting excited. I wonder if you could tell me if they checked through all your paperwork while you were there or just some of it? We were hoping to at least get our passports and birth certificates etc back while we are there.

Now to plan our journey! Thanks
Hi reylan, yes they did, went through it with a fine toothcomb!!!! Which I think is better,a syou know straight away if you may need anything else or if somthing is not acceptable. Which then gives you a head start. and yes they verified all our birth citificates ect while we were there and we brought them back home with us, we left our passports there though at our request as we had filled in the form to allow for our blues stickers, sorry cant remember what the word is, lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.