British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Filling PAR..Help Needed ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/filling-par-help-needed-729383/)

shooterspalace Aug 21st 2011 6:06 am

Filling PAR..Help Needed !

Dear Seniors,

I am filling PAR Online application now and will submit as soon as possible.

Pleas suggest me to fill up some fields in the following section.

Step-2) Qualification Details:

Awarding Institution/Body
Full address of awarding institution/body

I wrote here the University Name from where I am awarded my Degree, and also Address and Contact Details.

Study Institution (only required if different from the awarding institution/body)
Full name of institution where study was completed

I wrote here the College Name and address details where we studied

Now is it going in correct way?

Step 3) - Supporting Qualifications (optional)

Supporting Qualification

" If your nominated qualification was dependent on other qualifications (for example, a PhD, which was dependent on a previous master's degree and bachelor's degree), please list the previous qualifications. If you do not provide this information, it may affect the outcome of your pre-assessment report. NZQA will not be responsible if you fail to provide this information.

Supporting qualification (NZQA may assess this qualification if your nominated qualification's awarding institution is not accredited by the national accrediting body or accreditation details are not known at the time of pre-assessment.) "

So, as per the statement above, shall I also add my 10th (S.S.C- Secondary School Certificate) and 12th (H.S.C- Higher Secondary Certificate) qualification in this section?

Step 4) - Professional, Vocational or Trade Experience (optional)

Work Experience

My Experiences summary is given below in the same company.

IT Officer: From 01-01-2005 to 09-06-2007
Programmer: 10-06-2007 to 09-05-2008
System Engineer: 10-05-2008 to 31-12-2008
Asstt. System Administrator: 01-01-2009 to 31-12-2010
Unit System Administrator: 01-01-2011 to till now.

My job responsibilities are Technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance and also Systems, Network and Security Administration. I perform those from my joining. My employer thought me initially to engage with software development and gave me a Programmer designation but there was no responsibilities related to development. Later they re-designated me to System Engineer.

Now, the fact is, Shall I mention my Latest Designation (Unit System Administrator) for entire work experience (01-01-2005 to till now)?

or,

I have to mention designation wise responsibilities? If I do so, then same job responsibilities will be in each phase.

I know this is little bit boring for you to read but I need your kind help and suggestion on the above steps.

Thanks and regards

Shooter

shooterspalace Aug 22nd 2011 4:26 am

Re: Filling PAR..Help Needed !

Is there anyone to reply me?

shooterspalace Aug 23rd 2011 10:02 am

Please reply me anyone who has experience on PAR (Pre-assessment Result) process. This is urgent, because I am going to apply PAR very soon.

regards
shooter

shooterspalace Sep 15th 2011 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by shooterspalace (Post 9576691)
Please reply me anyone who has experience on PAR (Pre-assessment Result) process. This is urgent, because I am going to apply PAR very soon.

regards
shooter

Today I got a mail from NZQA for my PAR result and it is NZQF Level 7. Now, I will mention it in my EOI online application and re-submit it :thumbup: .

regards
shooter