British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   filling out working forms (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/filling-out-working-forms-504181/)

clairebeatty Jan 7th 2008 7:57 am

filling out working forms

hi, we're just filling out out working forms and we're stuck on a few questions, just wondered if anyone could help us out,
on the forms they want to know what arrangements we have made for our outward travel from NZ.. we have are tickets booked for march, but will be returning after 2 weeks in the uk. so a bit unsure of what to write in that box.

also the application details. we are applying for a work visa and work permit, we think we should tick box a25 (if applying for a work permit; this is the date i will be leaving nz) (we dont intend to leave but apply for pr at later date) also in this section they want to know the date i request my work permit to be current to??? we are unsure of what to put in this as applying for pr later...

would be happy for any replys
cheers claire :)

cappuccino Jan 7th 2008 8:42 am

Re: filling out working forms

I left the 'date to leave NZ' empty and they said that was ok! I put '3 years plus' as my intended length of stay in NZ. If you are anywhere near London, and have the time, its a good idea to pop into NZ House with your paperwork and they will check it all for you.

Good luck

happynz Jan 7th 2008 10:08 am

Originally Posted by clairebeatty (Post 5751008)
hi, we're just filling out out working forms and we're stuck on a few questions, just wondered if anyone could help us out,
on the forms they want to know what arrangements we have made for our outward travel from NZ.. we have are tickets booked for march, but will be returning after 2 weeks in the uk. so a bit unsure of what to write in that box.

also the application details. we are applying for a work visa and work permit, we think we should tick box a25 (if applying for a work permit; this is the date i will be leaving nz) (we dont intend to leave but apply for pr at later date) also in this section they want to know the date i request my work permit to be current to??? we are unsure of what to put in this as applying for pr later...

would be happy for any replys
cheers claire :)

Hi Claire,
If the work visa is valid for over twelve months it should state on the visa that onwards travel arrangements are waived. NZIS is aware that a person cannot make plane reservations more than eleven months in advance.

clairebeatty Jan 7th 2008 6:51 pm

hi thanks for replys, we have been in nz for 11wks, having medicals done today and hopefully submit the forms later today.