Feedback on processing times

Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Feedback on processing times

Hi,

I sent off for my Work Permit (partnership) application and discovered it is at Manukau branch for processing – case officer to be allocated. Has anyone has their WP application there and how long did it take to receive the permit?

Cheers,

Claire
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:44 am
Just Joined

mini stinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feedback on processing times

I'm also waiting for Manakau to process my permit... were told 30 days before we handed it in... then upon handing it in end of Sept were told Manakau takes 45 days... rang today for an update and was told it'd be end Nov (60 days!)... my current visa runs out after the first week of November, I'm really worried that I won't be able to work for 2-3 weeks in November. I'm a teacher so am really concerned about my class.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Feedback on processing times

Have you had any updates so far?? Have you told your boss the situation?

This is so frustrating! Really do hope you will get yours on time before your permit expires and carry on with your job.

I keep checking the status online every day to see if mine has progressed but nothing!

So, if worse comes to worse, can you stay in NZ lawfully and remain in the country without working for however long it takes?

Cheers,
Claire