Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Fast Track NZQA IQA Allocation in 2 days but Evaluation pending for 9 days

Fast Track NZQA IQA Allocation in 2 days but Evaluation pending for 9 days

Old Nov 25th 2014, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

joshbay84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fast Track NZQA IQA Allocation in 2 days but Evaluation pending for 9 days

We applied for NZQA IQA assessment for my wife on a Fast Track, the allocation was done in 2 days, however the application is sitting in 'Evaluation' stage for the past 9 business days. When I applied on fast track, the evaluation was pretty quick. Is it normal for evaluation to take this long on Fast track? My assumption was that its the allocation which takes time.

Joshua
Old Nov 25th 2014, 6:39 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fast Track NZQA IQA Allocation in 2 days but Evaluation pending for 9 days

looks to be 20 working days for fast track

Apply for an International Qualifications Assessment ยป NZQA
Old Nov 26th 2014, 9:47 am
Just Joined

vitajaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fast Track NZQA IQA Allocation in 2 days but Evaluation pending for 9 days

Hi Joshbay84 and others,

My name is Vitul Raj. I need few clarification from you.

1. My EOI has been selected today. Also I got the letter of assessment from IPENZ. Since I am having the IPENZ letter, I heard that I don't require the IQA for ITA. Is that correct.?

2. For my wife's case, she needs IQA assessment and her profile is Bachelors and masters in computer science in India and she's got 3 years of work experience in an IT company based in India. My question is, Does IQA requires roles and responsibilities letter from her employer or only the educational certificates are enough? ( I have used 20 points from my wife's qualification in the PAR result )

3. When i receive the ITA, is there any separate fee that I need to pay for the ITA process, or just i need to pay the fee for the IQA assessment for my wife.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 14th 2014, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

joshbay84 is an unknown quantity at this point

After calling NZQA the remaining steps were completed in 2 days. So, I would say its better to get in touch with NZQA if application process is taking time