Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Farleey's questions about getting documents certified - electrician

Farleey's questions about getting documents certified - electrician

Old Mar 25th 2019, 4:14 am
Just Joined

Farleeey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Farleey's questions about getting documents certified - electrician

Hey everyone 😄

I’m currently in New Zealand, and have just been sent back my documents from EWRB for not being complete. I never realised I had to get documents authorised and signed. Does anyone know the best way for me to do this now? I only have copies of them here, the originals are all back home in the UK. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Old Mar 31st 2019, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farleey's questions about getting documents certified - electrician

You need someone in the UK to post out the originals and you either use the originals by sending them (or uploading them if they accept that) to the EWRB or you take good photocopies and trot off down to a local JP who will notarize them for free so you can then use the copies. Any copy must have a specific statement like "I confirm this document is a bona fide identical copy of the original document" - signed by a JP, magistrate or judge etc.
Of course all documents must either be original or a certified copy. It is no different than documents used in your Immigration visa application.