Extra Baggage Allowance

Old Sep 23rd 2014, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

WhiteRees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extra Baggage Allowance

Does anyone know if I can get extra baggage allowance with Air New Zealand?

I am aware of other people who have been granted extra bags at no cost however I dont seem to be getting a positive answer at the moment.

If anyone has a contact then that would be great.
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 7:45 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Extra Baggage Allowance

we tried and they said no but as you say have seen other people get it, must be who you get on the phone when you call.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

dougaldon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WhiteRees
Does anyone know if I can get extra baggage allowance with Air New Zealand?

I am aware of other people who have been granted extra bags at no cost however I dont seem to be getting a positive answer at the moment.

If anyone has a contact then that would be great.

I was told in Thomsons yesturday that you can pay for extra baggage but only flying from Heathrow at £75 per 23kg case
Old Sep 26th 2014, 3:16 am
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute

What's ur kg allowance we had two of us plus child 3 x 32 kg bags and 10kg with infant bag. We used 4 big suitcases to spread the weight they were choka and only came to 78kgs that was with Singapore airlines