Expression of Interest question

Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

donnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the rough
Default Expression of Interest question

Hi,

I'm currently completing an expression of interest form online :curse:. When entering the details for my 2 children, I noticed the following message:

"For each dependent child who will be included in your residence application, please complete a Child supplement Expression of Interest form. Please refer to the Guide under Dependent Children in the section Summary of Terms."

Now, there doesn't seem to be an online version of this form, only one to print out and fill in. Does anyone know if I have to post them off before I can submit my online expression of interest form? It's all a bit odd, as most of the questions on the supplement form have already been answered on the online form.

Ta for any help!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Default Re: Expression of Interest question

Originally Posted by donnynz
Hi,

I'm currently completing an expression of interest form online :curse:. When entering the details for my 2 children, I noticed the following message:

"For each dependent child who will be included in your residence application, please complete a Child supplement Expression of Interest form. Please refer to the Guide under Dependent Children in the section Summary of Terms."

Now, there doesn't seem to be an online version of this form, only one to print out and fill in. Does anyone know if I have to post them off before I can submit my online expression of interest form? It's all a bit odd, as most of the questions on the supplement form have already been answered on the online form.

Ta for any help!
Hi,
we didn't print anything out to send off. Just put all the kids' details in the online EOI. When you think you've finished you can check to see how much of it you've filled in and if there are any bits of info missing then you can click on the relevant section and it will take you back there.
There are other bits to fill in on the ITA but that all comes later...much later!
Hope that helps
sarah
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

donnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the roughdonnynz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Expression of Interest question

Originally Posted by saritabear
Hi,
we didn't print anything out to send off. Just put all the kids' details in the online EOI. When you think you've finished you can check to see how much of it you've filled in and if there are any bits of info missing then you can click on the relevant section and it will take you back there.
There are other bits to fill in on the ITA but that all comes later...much later!
Hope that helps
sarah
Ok. thanks for taking the time to reply!

Don