Experienced ITA'ers !!!

Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Experienced ITA'ers !!!

I've been putting together a folder (port folio if we're being posh!) of all Carl's work history and have managed to sort through 10 years of wage slips and date order them with all his work/job title contracts. We have proof of job offer, wage slips and letters of redundancy to verify he has always been in work (he worked for Time Computers before they went 'bust' as they told the IR peeps). Anyhoo, this accounts for his 10 years in various roles in IT !!! FAB

But now I need to know what else I should be looking for to put into this folder too! As some of you are aware, we're going out on a VV and applying onshore so am going to take this all ready for going once we get the ITA (hopefully!). As I haven't had an ITA, I don't have a clue what I'm going to be asked for - I want to be prepared now for when the time comes. Our EOI is done as much as I can fill it in until we get the job offer so thats one bit done!

Can anyone give me a breakdown of what I have to put in, certified copies, how many etc etc etc ?!

Many thanks xx

Michelle & Carl
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Experienced ITA'ers !!!

One of the things you will need is letters of reference both professional and character. The character references need to come from someone with "standing" in the community ie dr, priest, nurse etc and professional from last employer, if possible. I can't remember hat else you need - I'll try and find some of our old paoperwork and get back to you.
Good idea to start pulling everything ogether now though as we were delayed due to not having ome of the paperwork we needed. Good luck
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:21 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I've been putting together a folder (port folio if we're being posh!) of all Carl's work history and have managed to sort through 10 years of wage slips and date order them with all his work/job title contracts. We have proof of job offer, wage slips and letters of redundancy to verify he has always been in work (he worked for Time Computers before they went 'bust' as they told the IR peeps). Anyhoo, this accounts for his 10 years in various roles in IT !!! FAB

But now I need to know what else I should be looking for to put into this folder too! As some of you are aware, we're going out on a VV and applying onshore so am going to take this all ready for going once we get the ITA (hopefully!). As I haven't had an ITA, I don't have a clue what I'm going to be asked for - I want to be prepared now for when the time comes. Our EOI is done as much as I can fill it in until we get the job offer so thats one bit done!

Can anyone give me a breakdown of what I have to put in, certified copies, how many etc etc etc ?!

Many thanks xx

Michelle & Carl
Morning hun.

Hope you, carl & kids are good.

As you know we are going thru the process as we speak so I'll list what I have included in ours

Passports
Full Birth Certificates ( the sort with parents details on)
Marriage Certificate
Relationship Evidence
Evidence of NZ Job Offer
Evidence of Work Experience
Evidence of Qualifications
Medical Certificates
Police Certificates

Also to be included if relevant are:
Custody/ Financial arangements for any children from previous relationships
Evidence of NZ registration if required
Partners job offer/Qualifications
Their NZ registration

All originals need photocopies behind them. Doesn't apply for application form or medicals.

Hope that helps. If you want more info then shout out

P.S Any news on the house? Nothing happening here
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Donna! I'll get my Development Worker to give me a personal reference... she works for council and is my 'mentor' for Childminding Carl can get his solicitor friend to do his lol

Should be no probs with the professional reference as they know we're leaving - they are nice!

Thanks again - I owe you a bevvie!

Michelle & Carl
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Sarah!

Have listed it all down and shall go hunting later! All that stuff is easily accessible seeing as I'm so efficient and organised !!!! Can have my ITA pack done today then yaaaaaay

House - grrrrrrrrrr. I had to call EA thismorning as they didn't call back last week as promised! Our viewer viewed 2 more properties and still hasn't left feedback so I asked them to chase him up! She said she would and would personally call me back whatever news she had, even if there was none ... we shall see! Hope you get a positive viewer soon ... it's really rustrating! ARGH

Glad you got your ITA done - one less thing for you to worry about now Can't wait for ours to go in - but at this rate it's going to be never!

Michelle & Carl
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:37 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

It'll happen soon enough!!

Best thing to do is to get as organised as possible now

Speak to you soon, gonna order my shopping online now!!!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm sitting here photocopying all hubbys evidence of work!
here are some of the things we've used.
We've included all the 'inhouse' courses.
All letters with his name and company name and different job titles,
pension details that have start date of work,
references from old bosses,
technical papers he's written,
salary slips and tax slip,
thank you letters from conferences he's been a speaker
It's a long process!

Helen