experience of wv then pr please

Old May 13th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default experience of wv then pr please

hi

well we sent off all our applications and paperwork to nz house last week, applying for wtr as that was what we were told to do by oh employer, well we just got a call from our co saying we cant have wtr as oh occupation os not on ltssl, so we can have 3 year working visas instead, she did say that we could apply for pr on the point based system once out in nz and if i get a job( my occupation is on ltssl) then i should be main applicant and we could get pr that way. well what i would like to know is has anyone done it this way before and if so how easy is it? is it expensive? and most importantly did it all work out fine in the end?? i am having a bit of a wobble as you can tell.

thanks for listening and reading

gina xx
Old May 13th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: experience of wv then pr please

still wobbling!!
spoke to co this afternoon again and she said not to worry about anything and that our work visas should be ready by the end of this week.
i should be over the moon really i guess, but it feels kinda strange.
Old May 13th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Yes we did it this way last year! Got the job offer, put in for Work Permit and as soon as we got them through, we slapped in our EOI, were selected straight away (September 07) and got our PR in January of this year It is more expensive than going straight into the PR but it's the one that will get you working in NZ quicker

Good luck
Old May 16th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

We did same as Michelle. July: WV, Sep: Application submitted with residency approved in Jan.
Old May 16th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

thats excellent to hear, no wobbles from me today!!!