EWBR work references templates

Old Aug 5th 2018, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Cam51074 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EWBR work references templates

Hi all just after some advice and information , I'm in the process of getting my qualifications assessed by EWRB and wondered if someone as been through it and how in depth are these work references have to be . And if anyone as any templates on work reference letters . My certs are on their list of recognised qualifications does that mean I'm exempt from certain parts . Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Aug 5th 2018, 7:42 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EWBR work references templates

HI Cam.
have a look at this sticky Example EWRB work experience reference letter
hopefully its still relevant
Old Aug 5th 2018, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Esme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really niceEsme61 is just really nice
Default Re: EWBR work references templates

We are in the process of registration, although my husband has been out of the workforce in the UK since 2009 and done some self employment since then his Qualifications make him exempt from certain areas. We were told to fill in the form on their website for overseas applications, no work references available so had to do a statutory declaration ( googled and found a form on nz.gov website) filled that it and had it witnessed by JP, ticked assessment and registration only as no safety/ first aid. Paid the Fee and were told they would get back to us and tell us the result of the assessment.
There are courses in London we have heard but we are already in NZ so we called their helpline. Submitted last Tuesday and it takes 6-8 weeks for assessment.