Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Essential skills temp work visa - online login for progress check

Essential skills temp work visa - online login for progress check

Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Default Essential skills temp work visa - online login for progress check

Hi guys

I've just submitted a work visa application.
I know you get a login for SMC/EOI to track it's progress, but does anyone know if you get one for work visas?
I obviously ticked the email me box, as that's how I heard of the MA referral in the first place.
My medical has had to go for MA, so I'm desperate to try see where it is in the process as I have flights booked and a tight deadline. Was hoping for a smooth ride, which isn't to be.

The INZ agent who contacted me was very nice and said she'd keep me posted, so I'm not sure there's any point getting a login if it will only tell me what she's already told me.

Thanks
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essential skills temp work visa - online login for progress check

Not sure if you get a login for a work visa, but it doesnt tell you anything anyway (certainly not on the PR side), it just said pending for the status and received for the medicals - it doesnt show you a breakdown of where you are with regard to your application. Sorry.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Default Re: Essential skills temp work visa - online login for progress check

Thanks ellenarosemary.

I kinda thought that anyway, was just being hopefull it wasn't the case.