EOI technical problem

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:44 am
rgb
Just Joined

rgb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI technical problem

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

Whenever I select a country other than New Zealand to describe my or my partner's recognised qualifications in questions F2a or M2a, it doesn't "stick". It doesn't matter what country I choose from the pulldown menu; after validating the page (or leaving it and returning) it reverts to New Zealand.

I've tried this with various versions of Firefox and IE, so I don't think the problem is at my end. Also, other similar pulldown menus on the form work properly.

You'd think they'd soon notice that all EOI applicants have only studied in NZ, at universities that don't exist there...

I've sent them feedback about the web page.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI technical problem

Hi, yes i had that last week,tried and tried but like you say it just reverted back to new zealand.
bugger it i thought and sent it anyway,and we got picked out and ITA'd so i wouldnt worry!!

Helen
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:52 am
rgb
Just Joined

rgb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI technical problem

Got a reply from customer support this morning. Apparently it's a known issue and they're working on it...