EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

soon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nice
Default Re: EOI Successful, ITA on the way!

Congrats.

We are about to submit our EOI but I have a query. In section P (child's identity) below P7 it states 'each dependent child.........please complete a Child supplement EOI form'. I believe the form in question is the INZ 1103, my question is:
1. Does this have to be submitted with the EOI? (or does it form part of the ITA?)

and 2. If it has to be submitted with the EOI, how can this be achieved electronically as it appears it can only be completed in hard copy.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

sudarshan1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aliwales
Congrats to all!! Weve been selected too on the 6th October, and are also awaiting our Ita!! Woo hoo hope it doesn't take too long now
Ali
COngrats and Good luck!..I am on the same track as in u waiting for the ITA. If you dont mind can i know the points claimed and wat occupation are in?

Cheers.
Chakra
Old Oct 14th 2010, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soon to be ex
Congrats.

We are about to submit our EOI but I have a query. In section P (child's identity) below P7 it states 'each dependent child.........please complete a Child supplement EOI form'. I believe the form in question is the INZ 1103, my question is:
1. Does this have to be submitted with the EOI? (or does it form part of the ITA?)

and 2. If it has to be submitted with the EOI, how can this be achieved electronically as it appears it can only be completed in hard copy.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
If you are submitting the EOI online, I'm fairly sure that as soon as you select "Yes" that you have a child you wish to include in your application, the set of questions it presents to you ARE/IS the equivalent of the Child Supplement Form