British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI Successful (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-successful-467286/)

phil01 Jul 19th 2007 6:11 am

EOI Successful

Well after reading your lots bits about EOI's I checked our status online and it said

We are very pleased to confirm that your Expression of Interest has been successful.

You will shortly receive a letter inviting you to lodge an Application for Residence. The letter will contain information to help you complete your Application for Residence.

Hooray...must of checked out OK then!:thumbsup:

Banjo.Jon Jul 19th 2007 6:16 am

Re: EOI Successful

Many congrats Phil .. that's fantastic news :thumbsup:

Jon and Lou

happynz Jul 19th 2007 6:21 am

Well done. Now starts the paper chase. :)

phil01 Jul 19th 2007 6:30 am

Originally Posted by happynz (Post 5076045)
Well done. Now starts the paper chase. :)

I think we have pretty much got all the paperwork as we needed to get it all together for our work visas....but just sent off for police checks from the UK so that will take a while and just checked out panel doctors on NZIS and it says if in NZ you can go to any doctor! So that makes it a bit easier...I think...

P2L Jul 19th 2007 7:37 pm

Well Done Phil01 :thumbsup:

It really does seem to be coming together for you all at the moment.

If you get stuck with your ITA, yell from the top of your roof, we might here you down here then :D

annbee Jul 19th 2007 8:16 pm

CONGRATULATIONS:) and good luck with the rest of your application

Annbee:)

UKNZAUS Jul 20th 2007 8:09 am

Congratulations once again!

Enjoy your weekend ;)

Michelle x

rubini Jul 20th 2007 5:29 pm

:thumbsup: Congratulations Phil & Deb A Large :beer:or three recommended.Hopefully have some news for you next week. I will Email you to let you know. :thumbup:

kato33 Jul 20th 2007 5:31 pm

Well chuffed for you Deb & Phil.

I will celebrate tonight by having a large one for you both.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup:

jen 71 Jul 20th 2007 7:06 pm

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:triple thumbs up
many congrats
let us know how you go
jen:D

phil01 Jul 25th 2007 4:27 am

Got our invitation to apply through on the 24th...now just got to wait 2 months for the UK Police to get our police certs to us!

kato33 Jul 25th 2007 7:48 am

Originally Posted by phil01 (Post 5102383)
Got our invitation to apply through on the 24th...now just got to wait 2 months for the UK Police to get our police certs to us!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

wooohoooooo

Congrats again.

Maz Jul 25th 2007 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by phil01 (Post 5102383)

Many congrats to you two! When I applied for mine last week, I was told that New Scotland Yard have 40 days, and are currently running at 36, so not nearly as long as you think. :thumbup:

phil01 Jul 25th 2007 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5105140)
Many congrats to you two! When I applied for mine last week, I was told that New Scotland Yard have 40 days, and are currently running at 36, so not nearly as long as you think. :thumbup:

Cheers thats a bit better then! Thanks

Wessa Jul 27th 2007 8:03 am

Well done Phil
So...do i fill in an EOI before i get a job or fill one in,see if it's accepted then go get a job in NZ?. :confused: