EOI Submitted Today

Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all
Default Re: EOI Submitted Today

Yippee.

Just checked and our status has changed from "submitted" to "selected".

OK.....deep breaths.....what do I do now (apart from a strong cup of tea!)
Old Mar 11th 2009, 7:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Denise44
Yippee.

Just checked and our status has changed from "submitted" to "selected".

OK.....deep breaths.....what do I do now (apart from a strong cup of tea!)
You for starters.

Then you wait patiently as they check through your EOI details. Once they have completed their checks you will be sent the ITA.

As most of the checks are completed at EOI selection stage now, you may have a little time to wait.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Denise44!!

Just make sure you have plenty of ink in your printer for the documents you have to download!! Medical certificates, police certificates etc.... but thats all part of the fun isnt it?!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS here
You for starters.

Then you wait patiently as they check through your EOI details. Once they have completed their checks you will be sent the ITA.

As most of the checks are completed at EOI selection stage now, you may have a little time to wait.
Hi Bevs

What checks do they do. I thought that it was at ITA stage that we had to substantiate the claims we made on the EOI.

I take it we shouldn't be booking medicals just yet, then. But what about starting the police check process?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Denise, I think the checks they do from the EOI are just to check identity and if you have a job offer that it is a genuine offer. I have a job offer but am still waiting for ITA. EOI has been sent to London office though. Did you get a letter saying the same thing? I am now concerned that I have left my registration as a nurse a bit late. I don't know how long that takes (I still haven't sent it!!!!) and if we get the ITA soon you have to prove registration! ARGHHHHH. Sometimes you can see the benefit of using agents, even though we aren't. I am so excited I can't think straight, I check the computer every few hours! Bet you are doing the same thing. Where are you heading in NZ? Bevissa
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Hi Denise, I think the checks they do from the EOI are just to check identity and if you have a job offer that it is a genuine offer. I have a job offer but am still waiting for ITA. EOI has been sent to London office though. Did you get a letter saying the same thing? I am now concerned that I have left my registration as a nurse a bit late. I don't know how long that takes (I still haven't sent it!!!!) and if we get the ITA soon you have to prove registration! ARGHHHHH. Sometimes you can see the benefit of using agents, even though we aren't. I am so excited I can't think straight, I check the computer every few hours! Bet you are doing the same thing. Where are you heading in NZ? Bevissa
Hi Bevissa
You need to get your nurse reg sorted asap. As of the 1st January 2009 we all have to take the ELTS english test before you can even apply for registration. Yes....even though English is your first language and all your coursework is in English. If you need further info .....let me know
Maria
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maria, I had heard that rumour I was just going to send all my stuff in and pretend I didn't know. My application form was downloaded last year and I was hoping to get away with it!! Thats such a rip-off for native English people who studied and passed in English!! Cheesed off Bevissa!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Hi.

No job offer for either of us as yet.

Rob's registration as electrician with EWRB is in hand (they said 4 to 6 weeks and they've had it for 3) and he is doing the Health and Safety course at NZ House next week so not a problem, I hope.

My HNC is on the recognised list, not my accountancy qualification unfortunately, but the points were OK on the HNC only. NZICAS tell me I need to do more exams but I'll tackle that when we get to NZ.

We haven't had a letter yet. Just know we were selected because our status has changed to "selected" on the NZ Immigration website.

Where we ultimately end up is now back up in the air. Started off thinking about New Plymouth but then changed to CHCH. Now a friend of Rob's tells us that he has a pal in Gisbourne with his own electrical firm who might have work for him! Need to start researching Gisborne for schools, lifestyle and property! (Anyone got any views?)
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maria, I had heard that rumour I was just going to send all my stuff in and pretend I didn't know. My application form was downloaded last year and I was hoping to get away with it!! Thats such a rip-off for native English people who studied and passed in English!! Cheesed off Bevissa!
Really sorry to give you the bad news. They will return your application to you without it. Need to do it. I can't do mine till the 18 April down here but you might have a college up there doing it sooner. Check out http://www.ielts.org. You probably know this but you will also need the Police check done. That costs £35. http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp. Be careful with this as they only have a shelf life of six months for NZNC (registration purposes)
Maria x
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

I've just been on the website and can't bury my head in the sand anymore! Checking out the test sites and trying to figure out how far I'm prepared to travel to get it done quickly. I was going to register late last year and decided not to as someone at the recruitment consultants told me to wait!! Wish I had ignored him, no wonder he doesn't work there anymore!! Oh well it will all be worth it in the end! xx
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

I've just been on the website and can't bury my head in the sand anymore! Checking out the test sites and trying to figure out how far I'm prepared to travel to get it done quickly. I was going to register late last year and decided not to as someone at the recruitment consultants told me to wait!! Wish I had ignored him, no wonder he doesn't work there anymore!! Oh well it will all be worth it in the end! xx
Good Girl.....lol

Yes, I really do believe it will be worth it in the end. Let me know when you get it booked and if you need any advice (Hark at her...been on here 5 mins...blah...blah...blah). You know what I mean.

Good luck Bevissa

Hey where are you hoping to settle. Its all up in the air for us right now as will depend on my job offer, but right now looking at Wairarapa (I am so impressed I can spell this already) or north of the South Island.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

We were also selected today
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

That's great.

We could start a club thread for those of us selected in March 2009 - what to you say?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great hun
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

That sounds good! If one person hears some news we should start a sweepstake to find out who races to the computer for an update first ha ha!! Bevissa xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.