EOI Submitted Today

Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all
Smile EOI Submitted Today

Am all excited. We have just submitted our EOI on line with 130 points but no job offer.

Wish us luck!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI Submitted Today

Originally Posted by Denise44
Am all excited. We have just submitted our EOI on line with 130 points but no job offer.

Wish us luck!
Best of luck, now the nailbiting begins!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, we put ours in Tuesday, 140 points with a job offer for me. Looked today to find message saying we had been picked from pool for further checks. Should hear if we can apply for visa soon!!! Bevissa
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Best of Luck to both of you
Old Feb 26th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, I bet you will be checking the website every 2 mins, i know we were!

Fingers crossed and good luck
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Submittted ours last week, current status:selected
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:48 pm
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

wow! how exciting to submit your EOI.

Initially I had planned to submit ours in July (after I take and hopefully pass my professional body conversion exam), but in the past few weeks I have decided, sod it - we're gonna submit our EOI near easter.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: EOI Submitted Today

Hiya this is our first post so be gentle!
We submitted our EOI on 25th Feb and got our ITA through the post today complete with a case officer!
How is this for lightening speed?!

Last edited by RobDon; Mar 7th 2009 at 12:19 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Denise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to allDenise44 is a name known to all

Fantastic!

I wasn't expecting anything until the draw from the pool on Wednesday 11th.

Did you have loads of points?
Old Mar 7th 2009, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Best of Luck to all of You
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya All,
We have 165 points with a job offer.
We have read on here that EOI's with a job offer are
prioritised but didnt expect to hear so quick!
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good Luck to everyone else who submitted their EOI on 25th Feb.
Hope you hear some good news soon. XX
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:13 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish us luck!
Hi All hope it all goes well for you
Linl
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic!

I wasn't expecting anything until the draw from the pool on Wednesday 11th.

Did you have loads of points?
Hi, it can depend when on the 25th you submitted. I think that the draw is done at 1pm in NZ, which if you submitted your EOI after the cut off time then it will go into the pool for the next draw. If you had managed to submit before the cut off time then you could be selected very quickly - hopefully that's clear. I know we submitted shortly before the cut off time & were selected in that draw.

Best of luck with the draw on Wednesday.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:48 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RobDon
Hiya All,
We have 165 points with a job offer.
We have read on here that EOI's with a job offer are
prioritised but didnt expect to hear so quick!
It is an automatic pull from the pool for EOIs with 140 points and over.

Originally Posted by shelloid
Initially I had planned to submit ours in July (after I take and hopefully pass my professional body conversion exam), but in the past few weeks I have decided, sod it - we're gonna submit our EOI near easter.
Fingers crossed for that then as there are only a few weeks to go

Originally Posted by perrygroves
Submittted ours last week, current status:selected

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Good luck, we put ours in Tuesday, 140 points with a job offer for me. Looked today to find message saying we had been picked from pool for further checks
Hope the checks go smoothly and an ITA arrives soon

Fingers and toes crossed you will be picked from the pool soon.

Karma all round to those that have not yet had any.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.