EOI submitted, praying time now

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:07 am
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice
Default EOI submitted, praying time now

Dear All;

finnaly after i gor pre-assessment from NZQA i complete my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i wolud like to thanks all for your support and i will let you update.

skilled migrant visa with total point=120.

see you later.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: EOI submitted, praying time now

Fingers crossed for you!! Ooh and our toes, let us know when you hear anything

Originally Posted by raedf View Post
Dear All;

finnaly after i gor pre-assessment from NZQA i complete my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i wolud like to thanks all for your support and i will let you update.

see you later.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:30 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:21 am
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice

Dera Animal crackers and Maz;

thanks to sharing with me this moment and sure ya i will ypdating you.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:55 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Dear All;

finally after i'd got pre-assessment from NZQA i completed my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i would like to thank all for your support and i update you.

see you later.
Do you have a job offer? I hate to rain on your parade, but if not, you may be in for a bit of a wait. But who knows, it may well go quickly and smoothly. I hope it's the latter.

I wish you the best of luck.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:25 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Radef - having gone through the wait ourselves we wish you all the very best in getting a speedy result.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks all;
actually im so tierd from seeking job offer coz everytime my application was rejected due to im not available there.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all;
actually im so tierd from seeking job offer coz everytime my application was rejected due to im not available there.
Good luck: I'm sure with perseverance and determination it will all come together for you
Have some karma to keep you going
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:05 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Thanks all;
So, no job offer then? Put the kettle on. You may well be in for a long wait. I hope it won't be like that, but with 120 points and no job offer you're going to probably be in for a wait.

Good luck.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:39 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

...hey hope is a wonderful thing

We were selected 2 days after sumbitting EOI with 120 points and no job offers at the time

Keep those spirits up

Will admit though....can sometimes make a difference what time of year you apply from looking at the history of EOI's selected

Tan

Last edited by Tan0410; Feb 5th 2008 at 12:41 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Tan0410 View Post
...hey hope is a wonderful thing

We were selected 2 days after sumbitting EOI with 120 points and no job offers at the time

Keep those spirits up

Will admit though....can sometimes make a difference what time of year you apply from looking at the history of EOI's selected

Tan
Have you received your ITA pack yet?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:37 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually got it relatively soon after selection.

All docs sumbitted to NZ house last Monday.

Chased name of case officer by email yesterday afternoon and got back standard reply from admin...

Then later in day got email from assigned case officer ....only request was an additional bill to cover 2006 period. Asked us to email him and say what we were sending to speed up process..... so finders crossed for decision any day now!

ooo...should note that job offer was faxed over after selection but before ITA was received....assume that sped up ITA.

Tan

Last edited by Tan0410; Feb 6th 2008 at 8:40 am.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:42 am

^ Ah, sweet then. Soon enough you'll pay the migrant levies and the residency visa will be pasted in and you are on your way, huh?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:49 am

Not going till mid May.... but reality setting in

All those questions we thought we'd answered are appearing in my head again

Tan
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Dear happynz;

still im waiting for next selection.

Dear Tan0410;

im so gratefull for you really u make my spirit fly in new zealand sky and thanks for all member here.

i will updating all of you.