British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI submitted, praying time now (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-submitted-praying-time-now-511136/)

raedf Feb 2nd 2008 11:07 am

EOI submitted, praying time now

:thumbsup:Dear All;

finnaly after i gor pre-assessment from NZQA i complete my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i wolud like to thanks all for your support and i will let you update.

skilled migrant visa with total point=120.

see you later.

Animal Crackers Feb 2nd 2008 5:15 pm

Re: EOI submitted, praying time now

Fingers crossed for you!! Ooh and our toes, let us know when you hear anything :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Originally Posted by raedf (Post 5873226)

finnaly after i gor pre-assessment from NZQA i complete my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i wolud like to thanks all for your support and i will let you update.

see you later.

Maz Feb 3rd 2008 12:30 am

Best of luck! :thumbup:

raedf Feb 3rd 2008 11:21 am

Dera Animal crackers and Maz;

thanks to sharing with me this moment and sure ya i will ypdating you.

happynz Feb 3rd 2008 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by raedf (Post 5873226)

finally after i'd got pre-assessment from NZQA i completed my EOI and submitted today and now waiting for the selection.
i would like to thank all for your support and i update you.

see you later.

Do you have a job offer? I hate to rain on your parade, but if not, you may be in for a bit of a wait. But who knows, it may well go quickly and smoothly. I hope it's the latter.

I wish you the best of luck.

Wiz'n'Ton Feb 4th 2008 12:25 am

Good luck Radef - having gone through the wait ourselves we wish you all the very best in getting a speedy result.

raedf Feb 4th 2008 11:06 am

Thanks all;
actually im so tierd from seeking job offer coz everytime my application was rejected due to im not available there.

karonious Feb 4th 2008 11:13 am

Originally Posted by raedf (Post 5882198)
Thanks all;
actually im so tierd from seeking job offer coz everytime my application was rejected due to im not available there.

Good luck: I'm sure with perseverance and determination it will all come together for you :cool:
Have some karma to keep you going :thumbup:

happynz Feb 4th 2008 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by raedf (Post 5882198)
Thanks all;

So, no job offer then? Put the kettle on. You may well be in for a long wait. I hope it won't be like that, but with 120 points and no job offer you're going to probably be in for a wait.

Good luck.

Tan0410 Feb 5th 2008 12:39 pm

...hey hope is a wonderful thing :)

We were selected 2 days after sumbitting EOI with 120 points and no job offers at the time :thumbsup:

Keep those spirits up

Will admit though....can sometimes make a difference what time of year you apply from looking at the history of EOI's selected

Tan

happynz Feb 5th 2008 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by Tan0410 (Post 5888169)
...hey hope is a wonderful thing :)

We were selected 2 days after sumbitting EOI with 120 points and no job offers at the time :thumbsup:

Keep those spirits up

Will admit though....can sometimes make a difference what time of year you apply from looking at the history of EOI's selected

Tan

Have you received your ITA pack yet?

Tan0410 Feb 6th 2008 8:37 am

Actually got it relatively soon after selection.

All docs sumbitted to NZ house last Monday.

Chased name of case officer by email yesterday afternoon and got back standard reply from admin...

Then later in day got email from assigned case officer ....only request was an additional bill to cover 2006 period. Asked us to email him and say what we were sending to speed up process..... so finders crossed for decision any day now!

ooo...should note that job offer was faxed over after selection but before ITA was received....assume that sped up ITA.

Tan

happynz Feb 6th 2008 8:42 am

^ Ah, sweet then. Soon enough you'll pay the migrant levies and the residency visa will be pasted in and you are on your way, huh?

Tan0410 Feb 6th 2008 8:49 am

Not going till mid May.... but reality setting in :unsure:

All those questions we thought we'd answered are appearing in my head again :unsure:

Tan

raedf Feb 6th 2008 11:12 am

Dear happynz;

still im waiting for next selection.

Dear Tan0410;

im so gratefull for you really u make my spirit fly in new zealand sky and thanks for all member here.

i will updating all of you.