EOI SUBMITTED

Old Dec 1st 2013, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI SUBMITTED

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to this forum.

I just submitted my EOI application on a point of 145 but am yet to complete the payment will it still be in the pool or possibly selected in the pool.

Secondly and most importantly, if selected do I need to send my original documents e.g passport, universities documents to the NZ embassy in London or will it be uploading a certified documents.

Thanks

James
Old Dec 1st 2013, 2:07 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI SUBMITTED

not sure about if it would be selected if not paid for, if it states it as a requirement that payment has to be made then I guess unless it has been paid then no selection. but as I say not sure.

You can send in Certified copies of the originals and just send in the passport if you get approval.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 2:42 am
Just Joined

Jameschaise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
not sure about if it would be selected if not paid for, if it states it as a requirement that payment has to be made then I guess unless it has been paid then no selection. but as I say not sure.

You can send in Certified copies of the originals and just send in the passport if you get approval.
Many thanks for your reply, so its okay to send certified copies and when its confirmed i can post my passport for the visa to be issue on it.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 3:27 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

yes, but they do send everything back to you once it's all done and dusted.

We didn't send our passports in as we knew a decision would not of been made by the time we decided to come over. So husband got a temp work visa so he could work and myself and the kids came over on visitor visa's. It wasn't a factor for us to get return flights after 6mths as we always intended to pop back over to UK to celebrate my eldest son, who did not come with us, birthday and to pop round to see family members we hadn't got to see before we left.