EOI Submitted = Excited Wiz'n'Ton

Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:01 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Submitted = Excited Wiz'n'Ton

Marriage certificate, any kids birth certificates, utility bills in joint names showing address your claiming from, any joint mortgage papers or insurance or gym membership.

Relationship testimonials from family and friends addressed to To whom it may concern at NZ Immigration stating relationship to you, length of time known, and confirming date you met/married, any joint interests you have and whether in their opinion you are in a loving, lasting, supportive relationship.

Photos, eg, 1 wedding photo, family holidays, parties/get togethers - write on back date of event and who's in the photo.

Invitations addressed to you both to say wedding anniversary, retirement party, etc.

Basically anything that will prove you are recognised as a couple by friends, family, colleagues and that the relationship is stable and ongoing.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Marriage certificate, any kids birth certificates, utility bills in joint names showing address your claiming from, any joint mortgage papers or insurance or gym membership.

Relationship testimonials from family and friends addressed to To whom it may concern at NZ Immigration stating relationship to you, length of time known, and confirming date you met/married, any joint interests you have and whether in their opinion you are in a loving, lasting, supportive relationship.

Photos, eg, 1 wedding photo, family holidays, parties/get togethers - write on back date of event and who's in the photo.

Invitations addressed to you both to say wedding anniversary, retirement party, etc.

Basically anything that will prove you are recognised as a couple by friends, family, colleagues and that the relationship is stable and ongoing.
Does grey hair and a creased brow count?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:54 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:33 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

If it did I wouldn't have to prove anything for hubby. Oddly enough he started going grey after I met him.

Thanks for all the advice.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:46 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely. As long as you get the head certified
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice

Well done the lot of you on getting selected from the pool!
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

anybody got their ITA yet??
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:35 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oops sorry yeah we got ours on Nov 26th. Off to Welly NZIS to submit it all tomorrow once I've tied up the photocopier at work for a couple of hours.

I don't need to pay any more money right now, do I?... Only when we get the stickers, right?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:23 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz
Oops sorry yeah we got ours on Nov 26th. Off to Welly NZIS to submit it all tomorrow once I've tied up the photocopier at work for a couple of hours.

I don't need to pay any more money right now, do I?... Only when we get the stickers, right?
The application fee I think needs to be paid. NZ$800 last year, NZ$1400 this year. If your application is successful (most likely it will be) you will pay NZ$300 per person up to a maximum of NZ$1200 per family for migrant levies.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz

well done, still no word on ours..
Old Dec 16th 2007, 2:59 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

No word on ours either. I check the web every day, and call Immigration every day, but still no news. Managed to get the name of our case officer, but that's as far as it's gone. Very frustrating!

Here's hoping it comes through in the next week! Our bloody medicals will be out of date at this rate
Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:44 am
Maz

Originally Posted by happynz
The application fee I think needs to be paid. NZ$800 last year, NZ$1400 this year. If your application is successful (most likely it will be) you will pay NZ$300 per person up to a maximum of NZ$1200 per family for migrant levies.
I think we should all band together, buy an island paradise and charge as much as NZIS for people to just visit ... we're obviously in the wrong business!

well done, still no word on ours..
That stinks.

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
No word on ours either. I check the web every day, and call Immigration every day, but still no news. Managed to get the name of our case officer, but that's as far as it's gone. Very frustrating!

Here's hoping it comes through in the next week! Our bloody medicals will be out of date at this rate
That stinks too! At least you have a name of a person. I was actually quite stunned to get an e-mail from an actual person before. To have a name when you deal with people like the Inland Revenue is like gold dust in the UK.

But that's crappy about your medicals! I'm racing against the clock so hubby doesn't have to have his medical done again! Of course if we knew that we'd be coming in as visitors and not with permits already, then we would have waited to do those until we got here. Our police checks we got in July, so those expire next month.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:05 pm
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

Oh if only the nightmare stopped once the ITA comes and is submitted...I've been waiting for over 2 months since our ITA was submitted and still no news...i was told two weeks ago that our CO had given our case to a colleague for review...they are gonna decide if our case needs to go to review or not.

Which IS rediculous as both my childrens medicals have been passed as normal buy both the panel Dr and my own GP.

my CO is querying Oldests blood test (Panel Dr, GP and Haematologist all say normal)...i mean how much more proof do they need that she's fit and well:curse:

and my youngest has a benign heart murmur that is sooooooo small that it's undetectable to some Dr's and she's been discharged from cardiologist care. And one again is a fit and healthy young lady:curse:

My children finish school in 3 days and i've got 3 shifts left at work and i've still not got any news. Lets hope i hear soon as we want to be in NZ before the start of the new school year at the end of Jan

Sorry...that was bit of a rant wasn't it
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:10 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been a long wait but I am chuffed to bits to say that we have had our EOI approved, and should receive our ITA documents in the next 2 weeks!

Phew and Hoorah!

On Tuesday I had a real old moan to the immigration hotline people, who emailed our case worker. We then get an email to say that our case worker left immigration before Christmas (!) , and to introduce our new case worker. I then emailed the case worker to be a complete lick arse, saying how they must be having a really hard time and how great they were doing.

Well it seems to have done the job as we just picked up an email sent today to confirm that we have been approved! It must have only taken them a day to do. Still, it seems like we are finally getting somewhere.

Woo Hoo!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

Good news you two - get all that supporting documentation ready for a quick turn round.

Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.