British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI Submission - I'm stuck! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-submission-im-stuck-559319/)

NermaltheCute Sep 3rd 2008 9:47 pm

EOI Submission - I'm stuck!

I've very nearly completed the online EOI; but a few questions have stumped me;

Do I have a taxatin Number? I've listed NI Number but don't know this one

Do I have to include all my half brothers and sisters? I'm not in contact with them so don't have telephone number let alone D.O.B. ditto re. Grandma but I am in contact with her, she has dementia though, I don't have her D.O.B. and may never get this out of her.

My Mum and Half Brother are currently resident in NZ on Work permits so is that their country of residence or is it the UK as they don't have PR? Mum's been there 6 years and has a house and allsorts.

My occupation and industry isn't being accepted, I've put in the "code" and description and it's rejected it twice. Any ideas?

Sorry for the list of questions but I don't know where else to ask, without going via an agent and I've got all the info just struggling to submit it.

Thanks in advance xx

:)

weejie Sep 4th 2008 7:54 am

Re: EOI Submission - I'm stuck!

Originally Posted by NermaltheCute (Post 6745970)
I've very nearly completed the online EOI; but a few questions have stumped me;

Do I have a taxatin Number? I've listed NI Number but don't know this one

Do I have to include all my half brothers and sisters? I'm not in contact with them so don't have telephone number let alone D.O.B. ditto re. Grandma but I am in contact with her, she has dementia though, I don't have her D.O.B. and may never get this out of her.

My Mum and Half Brother are currently resident in NZ on Work permits so is that their country of residence or is it the UK as they don't have PR? Mum's been there 6 years and has a house and allsorts.

My occupation and industry isn't being accepted, I've put in the "code" and description and it's rejected it twice. Any ideas?

Sorry for the list of questions but I don't know where else to ask, without going via an agent and I've got all the info just struggling to submit it.

Thanks in advance xx

:)

I put down my tax code as per my pay slip

This is usually required if they decide further down the line they want to be sponsored by you on a family visa I believe. You have to put down all siblings and parents and grandparents if living.

I would have put down NZ as their country of residence as they have been there so long, but someone may come along and correct me.

Sorry cannot help,but what exactly is your occupation and industry as someone else may be able to help you?

HTH

Phyllis

NermaltheCute Sep 4th 2008 7:48 pm

Re: EOI Submission - I'm stuck!

Thanks Phyllis, I virtually match Health and Welfare Services Manager - with Hospital as the industry.