Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI still being validated.... 3 months now!!

EOI still being validated.... 3 months now!!

Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI still being validated.... 3 months now!!

I just thought I'd add to the thread that it took the full 3 months to hear about our ITA. We had 110 points. Our application seemed to take ages at each stage.
It takes to apply for your police checks and medical too(I know some people apply for these before their ITA but I think thats risky- cost wise). My time line is my signature. I hope that will help you a little, although I was often found on BE asking about timing- my patience was tested to the limit
Good luck.
Helen
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

I've used the online query process to email them, asking for an update on the status of our EOI selection. I've already received an automated reply to say that I should hear from them within 3 days.... I'll keep you posted!

JaneAS
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:55 am
Just Joined

VladimirN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
My time line is my signature.
Hi Helen!

Could you please tell me when did you have an interview? There is not information about it in your timeline
Old Jul 4th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VladimirN
Hi Helen!

Could you please tell me when did you have an interview? There is not information about it in your timeline
We received an email asking when we were free for the settlement interview after NZIS were sure all our paperwork was done and they were happy with everything, so it was right at the end of the process. Then after another 2 weeks we heard we'd had visa 'aprroved in principle'.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

HURRAH !!!

We've made it to the next 'level' of migration... (as I explained to my little'un) - our EOI has been classed as successful. We can now wait for the ITA to arrive. Phew!!! This has been nerve-wracking - 3.5 months of nail-biting since being drawn from the pool.

So... a bottle of bubbly chilling to celebrate tonight, and then I guess the fun starts?

JaneAS
Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: EOI still being validated.... decision successful!!!

** edited to update thread title **
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: EOI still being validated.... decision successful!!!

Originally Posted by JaneAS
** edited to update thread title **
Well done! Enjoy the bubbly
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:48 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaneAS
HURRAH !!!

We've made it to the next 'level' of migration... (as I explained to my little'un) - our EOI has been classed as successful. We can now wait for the ITA to arrive. Phew!!! This has been nerve-wracking - 3.5 months of nail-biting since being drawn from the pool.

So... a bottle of bubbly chilling to celebrate tonight, and then I guess the fun starts?

JaneAS

Congratulations JaneAS

Fingers crossed for you that the rest is a walk in the park