British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI status now successful (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-status-now-successful-539749/)

weejie May 29th 2008 12:49 pm

EOI status now successful

Just checked and blow me sideways,gone from selected to successful:eek::eek::eek::eek: just done a huge jig across the room. Bring on that ITA:lol::lol:

Phyllis

j19fmm May 29th 2008 12:56 pm

Re: EOI status now successful

Hey! Huge congratulations, got the drinks out then? Make mine a triple just got rid of my kids and OH's kids on their way home too. No more cooking this week!
Lucky lady :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

weejie May 29th 2008 1:00 pm

Can't even celebrate tonight as I am on nightshift:thumbdown: and just going to school shortly to collect the boys,get dinner sorted etc. Never mind,can celebrate tomorrow night:thumbsup: Just need to go into Kiwi bar for a cyber pissup just now:lol:

BEVS May 29th 2008 11:05 pm

I just shouted you a merlot or 6.:thumbsup:

weejie May 30th 2008 7:42 am

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 6411599)
I just shouted you a merlot or 6.:thumbsup:

Cheers,just in from work so let's get started:lol::lol::lol:

weejie May 30th 2008 1:29 pm

Just up as wakened by postie.....ITA has arrived:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Who says NZIS are slow:lol::lol::lol::lol: Better not read the forms after drinking all that merlot:D

Phyllis

Persephone May 30th 2008 9:13 pm

Congratulations:thumbsup:

Time for a proper celebration now, hope the hangover's not too bad so you can get started on the ITA:eek:
Sue :D

beater May 31st 2008 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 6413704)
Just up as wakened by postie.....ITA has arrived:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Who says NZIS are slow:lol::lol::lol::lol: Better not read the forms after drinking all that merlot:D

Phyllis

Congratulations weejie. When I log into the nz immigration website, it says I was also selected in the last draw. However, no ITA contact yet. I was just about to post here to ask how long does it take before the ITA contact, when I saw this thread. Does anyone here know how long does it normally take for the ITA contact?

Water Lily May 31st 2008 8:24 pm

Blimey, that was really quick, congratulations!! :thumbsup:

jjthefridge May 31st 2008 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 6409136)
Just checked and blow me sideways,gone from selected to successful:eek::eek::eek::eek: just done a huge jig across the room. Bring on that ITA:lol::lol:

Phyllis

Hi

Our EoI went in on 21st may selected same day, had an e-mail on thursday requesting proof of job offer and qualification, all been e-mailed just waiting for reply.

See what turns up this week.

j.j. and Debs

Persephone May 31st 2008 9:26 pm

Congratulations weejie. When I log into the nz immigration website, it says I was also selected in the last draw. However, no ITA contact yet. I was just about to post here to ask how long does it take before the ITA contact, when I saw this thread. Does anyone here know how long does it normally take for the ITA contact?
Congratulations on being selected:thumbsup:
It depends on whether you have a job offer as to how long it takes to get an ITA, Without a job offer it should take 2-3months, it should be much faster [though not sure how fast] with a job offer.

:thumbup:Sue

j19fmm Jun 1st 2008 10:59 am

Originally Posted by jjthefridge (Post 6420006)
Hi

Our EoI went in on 21st may selected same day, had an e-mail on thursday requesting proof of job offer and qualification, all been e-mailed just waiting for reply.

See what turns up this week.

j.j. and Debs

Hey j.j. and Debs, great to hear it's all still going well.....jealous? sulking? moi?

jjthefridge Jun 1st 2008 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by j19fmm (Post 6421712)
Hey j.j. and Debs, great to hear it's all still going well.....jealous? sulking? moi?

Hi,

Got estate agent coming round tomorrow, see what house is worth and get it on the market, but once things start happening have to talk to ex wife so sam can come out every summer, try and keep that side friendly.

We'll see what e-mails we get this week.

see ya

j.j. and debs

j19fmm Jun 1st 2008 5:33 pm

Are you going to come back over to get Sam or are you hoping he'll be able to make the flight unaccompanied?

jjthefridge Jun 1st 2008 5:50 pm

Hi,

I think my mum and dad would bring him over, but my nephew's dad is a kiwi, so adam and sam could come over together, but I think he'd probably qiuet hapilly fly on his own, see what he fancies doing i suppose. I could imagine it'd be a real adventure for a 10 year old to fly on his own.

J.J. and debs