EOI Status Changed

Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all
Default EOI Status Changed

Hi everyone.Just been checking my EOI status online.When I first submitted the EOI it said submitted then it used to say "Selected" and I,ve had the preliminary checks and the letterbsaying I ,ve been selected etc.Just noticed today that it now says "Submitted".Is that not a step backwards.I,m confused.Any ideas?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:17 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Status Changed

Originally Posted by johnnz View Post
Hi everyone.Just been checking my EOI status online.When I first submitted the EOI it said submitted then it used to say "Selected" and I,ve had the preliminary checks and the letterbsaying I ,ve been selected etc.Just noticed today that it now says "Submitted".Is that not a step backwards.I,m confused.Any ideas?
How many points did you have? Where are you filing from? Do you have a job offer?

The same happened with me. I got selected, then had points deducted and thrown back in the pool after that, so I went back to "Submitted". But I got a registered letter that I had to sign for, that explained what had happened and why.

Hope that helps a bit. Check your points in your EOI, they might have been reduced.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

johnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to alljohnnz is a name known to all

Hi Maz,yeah I got 10 points deducted and put back in pull.I now have 105 with no job offer.Will I get selected again at the next selection or am I still classed as selected?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 9:53 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnnz View Post
Hi Maz,yeah I got 10 points deducted and put back in pull (pool). I now have 105 with no job offer.Will I get selected again at the next selection or am I still classed as selected?
At 105 points and no job offer, unless you have some desperately needed skill or immigration slows markedly, I'm afraid you may languish in the pool for a spell.

Is it possible for you to come out here and look for work? Really, it sounds like you need a job here to get you selected out of the pool.

Best of luck.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hi happynz,Yeah it may come down to a recce and finding a job.However I,ll give it a few weeks so see if I get re-selected.

By the way someone asked my location I,m applying from UK.Also the application is IT related.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

dmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant futuredmcewan has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this thread but not the forum.

I have a job offer from the RNZN and my EOI has been pulled. ITA has been recieved, medicals done etc.
Snag is I have re-checked my application and I reckon my job offer isn't classed as a critical skill shortage which is what I thought at the time and so the relevant bonus points will no longer apply. This still leaves me above 140 points if they are removed but will I be sent back into the pool as details have changed?

Hi and bye
Damon
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:48 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by dmcewan View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this thread but not the forum.

I have a job offer from the RNZN and my EOI has been pulled. ITA has been recieved, medicals done etc.
Snag is I have re-checked my application and I reckon my job offer isn't classed as a critical skill shortage which is what I thought at the time and so the relevant bonus points will no longer apply. This still leaves me above 140 points if they are removed but will I be sent back into the pool as details have changed?

Hi and bye
Damon
If you are still above the 140 point mark and the offer is from RNZN I wouldn't think you'd encounter any problem with being tossd back into the pool.