EOI selections with less than 140 points

Old Dec 5th 2012, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb EOI selections with less than 140 points

Hi everyone

Just wanted to know about the people who got selected with EOI points ranging from 115 till 130. could you please tell your qualifications/work experience too.look forward to hear from you all.

thanks & regards
Old Dec 5th 2012, 6:10 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI selections with less than 140 points

can't see how that information is going to be of any help to you. EOI's are selected on your qualifications not anyone else and initially its the points that count and not what they stand for, that only comes into play when a person looks through what you are claiming for to confirm they are valid
Old Dec 6th 2012, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
can't see how that information is going to be of any help to you. EOI's are selected on your qualifications not anyone else and initially its the points that count and not what they stand for, that only comes into play when a person looks through what you are claiming for to confirm they are valid
Hi
probably I'll compare their skills/qualifications with mine and will see my chances. off course your right initially its the points that count....but for people less than 140.....NZRP counts other criteria for picking the applicant depending on their skills/qualifications....from the rest.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sriraksha
Hi
probably I'll compare their skills/qualifications with mine and will see my chances. off course your right initially its the points that count....but for people less than 140.....NZRP counts other criteria for picking the applicant depending on their skills/qualifications....from the rest.
i think - but not sure - that if you don't have a job offer and your points are less than 140 it is very unlikely you will get picked from the pool. someone correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm not sure you will get a lot of responses with people telling you their entire skills and qualifications history. I have a wide range of experience, not much in the way of formal qualifications or a degree but I applied with a job offer, have already been working in NZ for a year when I did and was granted residency.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

If you have less than 140 points and NO job offer, then its unlikely you will be picked from the pool. If your job is on the ISSL or LTSS lists then your chances will improve slightly - check recent selections to see with regard to the additional points etc.
Old Dec 21st 2012, 10:23 am
Banned

rafayabro is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,
is any one knows about the process, how to get registered with EWRB for the purpose of applying as line mechanic category. I am asking about the criteria for overseas applicant
Old Dec 21st 2012, 11:55 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rafayabro
hi,
is any one knows about the process, how to get registered with EWRB for the purpose of applying as line mechanic category. I am asking about the criteria for overseas applicant
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you wait, someone may help you in a few hours. It is night time in NZ at the moment.

Thank you.