EOI selections from 27th April 2005

Old May 16th 2005, 9:48 pm
enilorac

Default Re: EOI selections from 27th April 2005

Originally Posted by Paladin
Caroline,

Hope the blood pressure is ok....I feel for you!!! Good to know the ITA will come recorded delivery though.

Dave
No joy at this end so far Dave....any thing at your end......

Old May 17th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by enilorac
No joy at this end so far Dave....any thing at your end......

Dave
Old May 17th 2005, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough

hi just read through the thread , and i submitted my eoi on the 27th and got selected straight away. hurrah this is going great . i also got the letter which told me what i already knew, big cheers followed by aaargh. now i have had an e-mail from london questioning both mine and my wifes qualifications( , we have replied and hopefully cleared things but i am now in despair, convinced all is going wrong
Old May 17th 2005, 11:12 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by catroberta
hi just read through the thread , and i submitted my eoi on the 27th and got selected straight away. hurrah this is going great . i also got the letter which told me what i already knew, big cheers followed by aaargh. now i have had an e-mail from london questioning both mine and my wifes qualifications( , we have replied and hopefully cleared things but i am now in despair, convinced all is going wrong
Hello catroberta. We are at about the same stage as you although we haven't been asked to verify anything yet so maybe you are nearer than we are to getting approved to apply. good luck and keep checking the website to see if your status has changed from selected to successful as that is what happens I think.
Old May 18th 2005, 5:41 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Dave
Have you heard anything today Dave?
Old May 19th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Have you heard anything today Dave?

Unforunately still just sittin here twiddlin my thumbs..............

Dave
Old May 19th 2005, 3:25 pm
Don't let me get me....

Dave
Yeah me too Dave but have you seen this posted today in another thread:
Originally Posted by Biddy
The website seems a bit erratic at times - we've had our PR visas for a few days and my homepage is still at the 'EOI recieved' stage!
Don't know about you but that doesn't fill me with confidence!! What if ours have been done and we just don't know.....the suspense is killing me.
Old May 19th 2005, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough

when when when when
Old May 21st 2005, 5:02 pm
Don't let me get me....

Hi Dave, Mark, Catroberta

We've just been to the Emigrate show in York and I've had a lovely long chat with one of the guys from the NZIS...

if you have any questions and can get to York tomorrow I would highly recommend going and getting it from the horses mouth....

they were so helpful and gave me all sorts of info!!!

this is the link for info re the show http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 21st 2005 at 5:30 pm.
Old May 21st 2005, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

as it happens we are going tomorrow , any body in particular to see ?, hopefully we can get some answers . thanks john
Old May 21st 2005, 5:37 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by catroberta
as it happens we are going tomorrow , any body in particular to see ?, hopefully we can get some answers . thanks john
Hi John, have you got tickets for the seminar? If you haven't I would recommend going - they have a really good question and answer session and it covered a lot of stuff that we were interested in finding out about.

Other than that, the NZIS have a stand on the second floor with about 6 members of the immigration service available to ask any questions you like...I went back about 6 times because I kept thinking of new questions but they were really great and happy to help.

They are processing EOI's which were selected on 27th April and we should all hear something this week - next week at the very latest!!!

there is also a guy from Harcourts the Estate agents up on the top floor and he was sooooo helpful I can't tell you...even offered to put us all up for the night at his place the first night we get to NZ if we needed an overnight stay anywhere before moving on to our chosen destination...lovely guy....I know a lot more about buying houses in NZ than I did before I went I can tell you!!
Old May 21st 2005, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

hi pinkie , thanks for that . i have been looking at harcourts website and that is good news that some one is there as i have loads of questions for that guy. hopefully all fingers crossed we get the ita next week . i'll let you know i get on tomorrow
john
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:32 pm
enilorac

Dave
Hi Dave

Have you heard anything yet?

Old May 24th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by enilorac
Hi Dave

Have you heard anything yet?
Hi Caroline,

Nothing my end.....don't like the look of the news announcement either about a fundamental immigration policy review....

Sorry not been about much...work VERY hectic at the mo'.....will post more as soon as poss...
Dave
Old May 24th 2005, 3:04 pm
Don't let me get me....

Hi Caroline,

Nothing my end.....don't like the look of the news announcement either about a fundamental immigration policy review....

Sorry not been about much...work VERY hectic at the mo'.....will post more as soon as poss...
Dave
Hi Dave

No nothing here yet although I have been assured that we will hear by the end of next week at the latest one way or the other....got it from the horses mouth too....

Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.