EOI selected for us too!

Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Suzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud of
Default EOI selected for us too!

Just checked our EOI status online and we too have been selected! Big smiles all round. And on my birthday too!!

We submitted ours last week 150 points with no job offer, but at the Expo at the weekend the immigration team did say that without a job offer it can take up to 18 months to get a visa

I think now is the time to come clean to other family members that we are definately looking to up sticks!!

We are planning on coming over to NZ for a recci / job hunt end of June, and they have said to contact them if my OH gets a job and that will bump us up the list.

Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI selected for us too!

Originally Posted by Suzbits View Post
Just checked our EOI status online and we too have been selected! Big smiles all round. And on my birthday too!!

We submitted ours last week 150 points with no job offer, but at the Expo at the weekend the immigration team did say that without a job offer it can take up to 18 months to get a visa

I think now is the time to come clean to other family members that we are definately looking to up sticks!!

We are planning on coming over to NZ for a recci / job hunt end of June, and they have said to contact them if my OH gets a job and that will bump us up the list.

Immigration agents always say that in the hope you go to them thinking they will get it done quicker,not the case. With a job offer yes it can be alot quicker as you go to the top of the pile. As long as all your paperwork is in order it can be done quicker than 18 months!!

Good luck
Helen