EOI SELECTED

Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:06 am
Just Joined

gponniah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI SELECTED

Hi all,

I had submitted my EOI last month 24.11.2013 and it got selected on 27.11.2013. I had claimed 150 points as total. I have claimed 20 bonus points for my spouse qualification. However I was not aware that I need to do PAR (Pre Assessment Result) and submit it along with my EOI. Is there any way I can do that now and update the department? Would they still consider that or I need to forego that 20 points? Please clarify.

Many Thanks
Ganesh
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EOI SELECTED

Have NZIS requested this?
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 1:26 am
Just Joined

gponniah is an unknown quantity at this point

No NZIS (New Zealand Immigration Services) has not requested that. I now realize that Pre-Assessment Result is mandatory with EOI and I have not submitted that. In the mean time, I realize that my EOI was selected. Just wanted to know if I can do the PAR now and update the NZIS? Will they consider the same at this stage?

Regards
Ganesh
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 3:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

A PAR is not mandatory. Is your wife's qualification on here?: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rq/default.htm

If so, then you don't need to get a PAR or IQA at all.

If it isn't on there then it will need assessing by NZQA in order to claim points for it. That means either a PAR then IQA or just an IQA. The rules are the same as the principal candidate.
She would also have to meet the same English requirements as you in order to claim points.

Your EOI would not have been selected if you hadn't included her points so you do need to 'prove' that you are entitled to them. You need to look at the above and inform NZIS of the result asap or your EOI is likely to be put back into the pool.