EOI selected

Old Apr 9th 2008, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

samsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant future
Thumbs up EOI selected

Just checked our online status our EOI has been selected, have to wait for some pre lim checks to be done before receiving our ITA.

Now more waiting ....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

coltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nice
Default Re: EOI selected

congrats when did you put it in ??
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

coltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nicecoltheplumb is just really nice

O.M.G !! just went to check ours only submitted it on sunday and we have been selected as well O.M.G that is such a shock !!! hopefully the prelim checks are ok
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Cheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really nice

Can I ask how many points you submitted with? Also, did you submit with a job offer?
We've got 125 points but I don't have a job offer yet so have been holding off but not sure whether to just bung it into the pool and see what happens.....
Thanks
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

samsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant futuresamsuth has a brilliant future

We submitted last week with a job offer giving us a total of 135 pts.

Hope that helps - good luck

Sam
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Sqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cheesehead
Can I ask how many points you submitted with? Also, did you submit with a job offer?
We've got 125 points but I don't have a job offer yet so have been holding off but not sure whether to just bung it into the pool and see what happens.....
Thanks
We got selected this week too and only put it in last week, also with 125 points no job offer and no extra points for skill shortage areas.... so go on put it in and good luck.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Cheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really nice

Hurrah. I'm going to submit it this week - just need a couple of glasses of wine before I finally take the leap. Please tell me it is normal to lurch from being sure you're doing the right thing to being convinced this is the end of your life as you know it.....
I am completely sure (today!) and my OH is constantly on the fence. OMG - it just feels so huge.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

Sqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the roughSqidworth is a jewel in the rough

dont worry about it.. just give it a go..

i have been worrying for the last week and this, and thismorning, i came downstairs for breakfast and the Mrs was already on the computer checking... she looked at me with tears in her eyes saying 'our EOI has been pulled and i dont know why,..'
My heart sank... until i saw the screen and realised for the first time in ages / strike that! EVER.. she got one over on me, and i found we had been selected..

Its only just sinking in now

good luck

Squidy
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

just back from pub celebrating (not too early i hope ) we submited with 110 points no job offer !! again just hoping our prelims check out
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Suzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud ofSuzbits has much to be proud of

Well done guys - its a good feeling isn't it!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Well done and good luck to all of you!

Helen
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:38 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samsuth

Just checked our online status our EOI has been selected, have to wait for some pre lim checks to be done before receiving our ITA.

Now more waiting ....

The waiting has only just begun I'm afaraid You really do develop nerves of steel by the end of it all

Congratulations though.

Have a look at the WIKI and there is a list of what is required for your ITA, so give yourself a head start whilst you wait for the 'forest' that is your ITA to be wedged through your letterbox ( stops you worrying too much too!!!! )
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice

Congratulations you guys, we got selected on 13th March the feeling is great. Not to put a damper on it though be prepared to wait a while it looks like they have a bit of a backlog with the new changes from end of March. Preliminary checks etc before sending oout ITA. We are still waiting for ours to arrive. NZ London office have said they are a bit behind but should be notifying those selected soon, this was by e.mail. So like us be prepared for a bit of a wait and get ahead of yourselves by getting all the necessary paperwork together ready for the ITA. All we have to book now is the medicals.
As peeps have said on here look at the link and start preparing it will give you something to do and take the thought of the waiting away for a while.
Many congrats to you all.
Steve and Dee
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
The waiting has only just begun I'm afaraid You really do develop nerves of steel by the end of it all

Congratulations though.

Have a look at the WIKI and there is a list of what is required for your ITA, so give yourself a head start whilst you wait for the 'forest' that is your ITA to be wedged through your letterbox ( stops you worrying too much too!!!! )
What is WIKI???? sorry probably something really easy now i have asked....

Ta
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:21 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sqidworth
What is WIKI???? sorry probably something really easy now i have asked....

Ta
This --> http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...nd_Immigration

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.