EOI Selected!

Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:20 am
Just Joined

Banjo.Jon will become famous soon enoughBanjo.Jon will become famous soon enough
Default EOI Selected!

Morning,

I have just logged onto the immigration website to find that our EOI has been selected We had 140 points.

I have a sneaking suspicion though that we are going to be rejected as I'm paranoid they are going to say that my degree (Electronics) is unrelated to my work experience.

Guess we'll just have to sit back and wait (again)

Lou (Jons wife)

Last edited by Banjo.Jon; Jul 18th 2007 at 6:21 am. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:15 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Selected!

congratulations

Fingers crossed your points are safe
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

morning jon and lou

we also got selected with 140 points and i know what you mean about paranoid, my OH has city and guilds in electric installation, and even though we have checked this is level 4 so it should be ok, you are always wondering what if.

but we are still waiting for our ITA, but we have only been waiting 6 weeks, i am sure that all will go smoothly for us both.

good luck with your application

kirstie
Old Jul 19th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KIRSTIE
morning jon and lou

we also got selected with 140 points and i know what you mean about paranoid, my OH has city and guilds in electric installation, and even though we have checked this is level 4 so it should be ok, you are always wondering what if.

but we are still waiting for our ITA, but we have only been waiting 6 weeks, i am sure that all will go smoothly for us both.

good luck with your application

kirstie
Hi Congrats,
hope all goes well, we were selected 2 weeks ago and are still waiting but as Kirstie has been waiting 6 weeks I think we have a while longer to go!