Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

EOI Selected on 27 august.... no DECISION yet..

EOI Selected on 27 august.... no DECISION yet..

Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:39 am
Just Joined

snober is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI Selected on 27 august.... no DECISION yet..

hi
i had submitted my EOI on 24 august 2008 and was selected on 27 august 2008 but after that no reply and no change is status online, i have 110 point and selected on basis of work exer in skill shortage, Can any one knew how much time did they take to make decision, as what online they are saying is... we are now doing some primarly check and after that will make the decision for Ita... if thay have sooooooooooo long primarly check .. then how long is their main check is????

any comment plz

regards

Last edited by snober; Dec 10th 2008 at 4:07 am.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EOI Selected on 27 august.... no DECISION yet..

NZIS do much of the checking at EOI stage now and not at ITA stage.

Still, I would have hoped you would have heard by now. Perhaps you should think about contacting NZIS to chivvy it along.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:04 am
Just Joined

snober is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: EOI Selected on 27 august.... no DECISION yet..

Originally Posted by BEVS here
NZIS do much of the checking at EOI stage now and not at ITA stage.

Still, I would have hoped you would have heard by now. Perhaps you should think about contacting NZIS to chivvy it along.
thanks BEVS

i had contacted the NZIS, they told me the same thing which i was seeing online from ages, just one change, insted of writing thay spoken those words... i also contected my employer if they get any reply form NZIS in my regard, but my employer told me "no reply" nothing...
Old Dec 10th 2008, 4:44 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sorry. I didn't realise this was with a job offer.

Look. You really ought to get the NZ employer to contact NZIS themselves and give 'em a bit of what for in the nicest possible way. Have the NZ employer give a firm start date that they need you by.

It is a bit odd though. Normally NZIS will prioritise and help the NZ employer where then can. What did your job offer state as a start date? How are you coming in? Is it the SMC or WTR or what? What job are you offered. i.e. Is it on the shortages list? Did you offer an NZQA assessment? Sorry for the questions . Just that I can't understand either why they have not helped the NZ employer get you started.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

becky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to allbecky667 is a name known to all

Definately check it out.

Our EOI with no job offer was selected and the ITA 7 days later - I think you really need to chase this up - it sounds like they may have forgotten....
Old Dec 11th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

that is too long.
we were selected 2nd sept and we have already submitted our ITA and are awaiting a decision on our PR and we don't have a job!!!!!!!!!!
contact them - it sounds like someone is sitting on your application.