EOI selected on 12-12-12

Old Dec 31st 2012, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all
Default Re: EOI selected on 12-12-12

Originally Posted by Nick_10
received ITA today

Happy Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great start to the New Year, and so pleased you got the ITA. Let the chaos begin.

Hopefully 2013 will be a great year or all, we hope to fly out in April. Should be hearing more about our Visa App 10/01/13 (our IO is on a weeks annual leave). Keeping everything crossed
Old Dec 31st 2012, 12:30 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick_10
received ITA today

Happy Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a lovely NY present! Congrats.
Old Dec 31st 2012, 5:50 pm
sts
Just Joined

sts is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: EOI selected on 12-12-12

Congratulation Nick_10... and Happy New Year.
What a brilliant hopefull start for you.
Wish you best of luck.
Did you recieved your ITA through email and what checklist did they asked you to produced. I remember you claimed 130 points ,is it?

What you suggest for me , yet i did not recieved any email or post mail from them as my EOI also selected on 12-12-12.

Any suggestion from any member is highly apperciated.

Thank
Old Jan 1st 2013, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was selected on 12-12-12 and I have 205 points and a job offer. I haven't yet heard anything either, I requested email updates. I have checked spam and there's nothing there either.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 7:35 pm
sts
Just Joined

Welcom M_and_M,

You claimed 205 points with job offer cool , you strong case and will get soon reply from NZ team.
Hope for the best and Good Luck.

Any way i am also waiting for ITA.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

I was amazed how it all happened, I didn't quite have 140 without the offer, so that was a big bonus.

Fingers crossed for both of us, and hello, thanks for the welcome
Old Jan 1st 2013, 7:46 pm
sts
Just Joined

M_and_M

May i ask you that how you got the job, whcih kind of resources did u used and what are your experties?
I am Telecom field professional and looking for Job offer also.

Highly apperciated if you can share above please.

Thanks
Old Jan 1st 2013, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am a teacher, so looked for the nz website that hosted teaching job adverts. Luckily there is only one major place they are put online. I simply sent out a bundle of CV's... Or application forms and CV's to a list of jobs that were relevant, but anywhere and everywhere. Didn't end up with an offer in the location I would have preferred, but hey, a job offer is a job offer!

They interviewed me via conference telephone call, then emailed me with the result a few days later.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

ianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ianrobbo
Hi

Received our ITA on Dec 17th by e-mail
Posted a very large envelope and it was received by Christchurch on Feb 7th - Only been 9 weeks so far with no contact from a CO ,although have had an e-mail confirmation that it was received.

At least we still have another year on our work visa's

Has anyone completed the process from the Dec 12 draw?
Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:20 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

think you need to be looking at dates from when the ITA was received rather thank when the EOI was selected as that part is now over.
Do you not have an account on the Immigration website to monitor progress?
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

ianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant futureianrobbo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
think you need to be looking at dates from when the ITA was received rather thank when the EOI was selected as that part is now over.
Do you not have an account on the Immigration website to monitor progress?
Thanks MrsFychan

My post was not a moan ( just wondering when things will happen)

My online account says "application received" and I am just wondering how long this might take?
Old Apr 13th 2013, 5:44 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

cripes 6 - 9 months

Once your residence application has been lodged with us, it is processed by the branch issuing your ITA. Both branches aim to deliver a decision within six to nine months of your application being accepted.

Processing times largely depend on whether you have supplied your immigration officer with everything they have requested in your ITA and any verification that is required. Delays can occur if all requested documentation has not been provided.

taken from:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
cripes 6 - 9 months

Once your residence application has been lodged with us, it is processed by the branch issuing your ITA. Both branches aim to deliver a decision within six to nine months of your application being accepted.

Processing times largely depend on whether you have supplied your immigration officer with everything they have requested in your ITA and any verification that is required. Delays can occur if all requested documentation has not been provided.

taken from:
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/
Thanks for that - Might all be over by Xmas
Old Jul 7th 2013, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ianrobbo
Thanks for that - Might all be over by Xmas
Tick Tock - Now only 21 wks since ITA submitted. Website still says "application received" and no case Officer yet.

Roll on summer
Old Jul 7th 2013, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fingers crossed for you ianrobbo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.