EOI section E question

Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:36 pm
AKA New Nurse

nearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant future
Default EOI section E question

Hi there, I have recently been offered a job in Whangarei.

I am completing my eoi online and am a bit confused as to section E.
At the start of the section (E1)it asks about skilled employment or if youve been offereed skilled employment, so I have ticked the "offered" box. But in the next part of the section all the questions relate to current employment in nz. And then after section E2 it states if you have not worked in nz you should not fill out any of section E.

How do I claim points for my job offer if I cannot complete section E. I have never worked in nz but need the points the job offer gives me(170 with job offer and 100 without).

Any help greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:07 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: EOI section E question

PM'd you

ned