EOI Quickie

Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

himmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant future
Post EOI Quickie

If I submit EOI and get turned down can i re apply?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:09 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Quickie

Originally Posted by himmeus View Post
If I submit EOI and get turned down can i re apply?
Your EOI stays in the 'pool' for six months. Once it has expired you can enter a new one (no point before that, plus it costs more!).
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:58 pm
Family landed :)

newzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nice

Yes you can pay to re-enter the pool. Any idea what points you are currently looking at? This affects how quickly its drawn from the pool (the higher the point the quicker it get drawn). Think EOI with job offers are drawn quicker too??
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

himmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant futurehimmeus has a brilliant future

105 But I seem to be able to make it different every time i do the quick check.I think this is because im not sure what I can claim for.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:17 pm
It might take a while!

Marjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to allMarjol is a name known to all

Originally Posted by himmeus View Post
105 But I seem to be able to make it different every time i do the quick check.I think this is because im not sure what I can claim for.
Fill out the online EOI, you have to register first. Just go through it with basic details to start with, check your points that way. You can keep changing things until you are happy with it before submitting. It is more accurate than the "guess the points" game.

Goodluck

Martin
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Martin Ill try that