EOI Questions x2

Old Oct 1st 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI Questions x2

Hello there.
Followed advice and printed out the EOI form. Had a look at it last night; all seemed straight forward.

2 questions cropped up last night.

1 - the EOI fee, is that per person or for one EOI with 2 people named (you can do joint ones??)

2 - the part about skilled employment etc, do you have to write a fairly lengthy "personal statement" about your skills etc?

Thank you for now.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EOI Questions x2

Originally Posted by LukeandJo
Hello there.
Followed advice and printed out the EOI form. Had a look at it last night; all seemed straight forward.

2 questions cropped up last night.

1 - the EOI fee, is that per person or for one EOI with 2 people named (you can do joint ones??)

2 - the part about skilled employment etc, do you have to write a fairly lengthy "personal statement" about your skills etc?

Thank you for now.
The EOI fee is a one off payment which will be taken out in dollars. As for the skilled employment just put down your employers names for the amount of 'work experience' you have claimed points for. It will obviously have to be in the profession that you are claiming points in.
Hope that makes sense!
Old Oct 1st 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

It asks on the EOI;

"Please indicate why your job is skilled. Give a Detailed Reason in support of your claim"

That sounds lengthy to me.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 6:05 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I think I wrote 3-4 lines giving a brief overview of what I did in each of my jobs [only had two relevant ones, didn't think they wanted to know about the paper round I had at school...] and mentioned that I had occupational registration in the UK. I didn't write a lengthy essay on them.
Hope this helps
Sue
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks very much for the replies.

Working on EOI this week. Should get it finished.