EOI or nurse registration first?

Old Jul 24th 2014, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI or nurse registration first?

Good luck!! Have you thought where you might want to work?
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light

hi,
i am hoping to move to Cambridge so i believe the nearest dhb is Waikato.
where shouts are you?
are you working as an rmn?
kind regards
x
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light

excuse the typos!
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

Its okay, typo is the Internet's official language and I speak it fluently. I am working in a drug and alcohol detox service in Christchurch. I love it! Currently on a night shift, handy time difference.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

i hope your shift is going smoothly!
do you know if there is an online list somewhere of all the different rmn roles? I'm struggling to find a similar job over there?
i really appreciate your help
x
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've just asked my colleague and she's confirmed what I thought...NZ training is comprehensive so they don't have any specific RMN roles as there are no RMNs just RNs who have specific additional MH training - this is why they generally bite our hands off.. If you're looking for older persons perhaps look at ATR or in specific resthomes/private centres.
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

that's great thank you!
its really decent of you to help me, in sending a cyber cup of Yorkshire tea by way of thanks
x
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Its a pleasure nice to be able to use my experience to assist others. Tonix will also ask you to list your areas of interest so they can help too. Thanks for the cuppa
Old Jul 24th 2014, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bumblebea
thank you, i have got in touch with them and waiting to hear back.
wish me luck!
x
I'm currently sourcing for Nurses in NZ

Please send me your CV if interested.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

kingacat is an unknown quantity at this point

I came with the nursing agency Accent and they were so fantastic. They set me up with the interview which I did on the telephone.
I work in the Bay of Plenty so not far away.
The IELTS exam is tough so please do your homework and don't think you'll automatically be ok just because you are UK schooled and trained. It is expensive and a whole day wasted if you end up having to do it twice (I speak from experience!)
I am a RMN and came on a WTR visa. It is fairly straightforward.
Best of luck
Old Jul 27th 2014, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingacat
I came with the nursing agency Accent and they were so fantastic. They set me up with the interview which I did on the telephone.
I work in the Bay of Plenty so not far away.
The IELTS exam is tough so please do your homework and don't think you'll automatically be ok just because you are UK schooled and trained. It is expensive and a whole day wasted if you end up having to do it twice (I speak from experience!)
I am a RMN and came on a WTR visa. It is fairly straightforward.
Best of luck
Yes, Accent is a fantastic Agency. I resource for them regularly.