EOI...not needed...

Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default EOI...not needed...

Sad day today when i realised my place in the family.......

Family of four plus dog and me and the dog are sticking together as the only males in the house but seem like the girlies rule the roost.

After three or four hours of cursing, my wife has completed the EOI process on line for us all and i said how many points did we get to which she replied 225.

I thought great and said how many did i get then.....none came the reply i did it just on my details for the points

So we're in the process and counting down the days until the next selection day which is just under two weeks away and in the meantime i'll carry on with the housework and planning for me and the dog to seize control..........

Last edited by teambwr47; Aug 18th 2007 at 9:32 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: EOI...not needed...

Ditto mate! Nil points for me too, but the wife got 225...ah well knew there was a reason I married her!