EOI and medicals..

Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Dimples is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI and medicals..

My scoring on the revamped EOI is now and I`ve checked it loads of times is 120pts, could any knowing member please inform me if I can now definately apply for PR if successful in EOI pool, without the job offer.
Also would anyone know the absolute cut off as regards height to weight, I am 1.86 and 18stone 2 Ib and my wifelet Shuuushhhh..!! dont tell anyone has the grand total of 14Stone 6 Ibs with her clothes on.
PS thanks Don for response the other day.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:51 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI and medicals..

Originally Posted by Dimples
My scoring on the revamped EOI is now and I`ve checked it loads of times is 120pts, could any knowing member please inform me if I can now definately apply for PR if successful in EOI pool, without the job offer.
Also would anyone know the absolute cut off as regards height to weight, I am 1.86 and 18stone 2 Ib and my wifelet Shuuushhhh..!! dont tell anyone has the grand total of 14Stone 6 Ibs with her clothes on.
The answer is Yes, you will be sucessful in the EOI pool and will almost certainly be invited to apply for residence.
Don't know of any issues re height:weight ratios.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 11:51 am
pompeymike

Default Re: EOI and medicals..

Originally Posted by Dimples
Yes, Yes, YES.......you'll get an ITA for sure

Mike