British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   EOI to ITA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/eoi-ita-421319/)

simonmarkellis Jan 24th 2007 3:36 pm

EOI to ITA
 
So,

i put my EOI in in November and am lucky enough to be selected first time round. Once selected, are you automatically ITA to provide proof of what you claim or do you have to substaniate everything before your ITA. As i haven't as yet got a job offer the waiting for a case officer is doing my head in.

Simon

P2L Jan 24th 2007 7:04 pm

Re: EOI to ITA
 

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 4320632)
So,

i put my EOI in in November and am lucky enough to be selected first time round. Once selected, are you automatically ITA to provide proof of what you claim or do you have to substaniate everything before your ITA. As i haven't as yet got a job offer the waiting for a case officer is doing my head in.

Simon

We submitted our
EOI 19/12/2006
EOI selected 20/12/2006
ITA received 28/12/2006 (with case officer)
ITA returned 18/01/2007


Once EOI is selected, they do some checks ( stuff like have you been thrown out of NZ, refused Visa ) before deciding whether to issue an ITA i.e just cos they selected your EOI doesn't necessarily mean that you receive your ITA

You must substansiate(?) what you have claimed for in your EOI esp work evidence.

simonmarkellis Jan 25th 2007 8:26 am

Re: EOI to ITA
 

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4321403)
We submitted our
EOI 19/12/2006
EOI selected 20/12/2006
ITA received 28/12/2006 (with case officer)
ITA returned 18/01/2007


Once EOI is selected, they do some checks ( stuff like have you been thrown out of NZ, refused Visa ) before deciding whether to issue an ITA i.e just cos they selected your EOI doesn't necessarily mean that you receive your ITA

You must substansiate(?) what you have claimed for in your EOI esp work evidence.

Thanks for that, i'll have to be patient. I noticed you got your case officer and ITA pretty quickly. Did you have a job to go to?

helinuk Jan 25th 2007 8:47 am

Re: EOI to ITA
 
My time line is in my signature:)

We have just submitted ITA application (without job offer) and was told by lady who dealt with it that ideally she'd say we could have a CO by March but it depends on how many 'job offer' applicants there are first. It could be April/May! Then expect the visa in 1-2 months depending on whether there are any issues in application.

P2L Jan 25th 2007 11:47 am

Re: EOI to ITA
 

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 4323438)
Thanks for that, i'll have to be patient. I noticed you got your case officer and ITA pretty quickly. Did you have a job to go to?


Yes we do.:D :thumbup:

If you get a job offer in the meantime, fax it through to NZIS in London , details are on here www.immigration.govt.nz/london

simonmarkellis Jan 25th 2007 4:04 pm

Re: EOI to ITA
 

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 4324226)
Yes we do.:D :thumbup:

If you get a job offer in the meantime, fax it through to NZIS in London , details are on here www.immigration.govt.nz/london

Oh i will, you can be sure of that...:thumbup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:41 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.