EOI to Invitation to apply NZ

Old Sep 30th 2006, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI to Invitation to apply NZ

We had our EOI accepted in a few days and we were lucky enough to be selected from the pool on the 19th July. Does anyone know how long it will take for us to hear again from the immigration authority.

Any thoughts would be welcomed :-)
Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:59 pm
Shyam Madhavan

Default Re: EOI to Invitation to apply NZ

I am in the same pool buddy.
And my paper work went to the London Branch.
On there website it says that the wait for a Invitation to apply
without job offer can take upto 3 months. So if I do not get anything
after Oct 19 ; some one in london branch is getting a call.
Cheers

Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:50 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nero
We had our EOI accepted in a few days and we were lucky enough to be selected from the pool on the 19th July. Does anyone know how long it will take for us to hear again from the immigration authority.

Hiya,

Are you going through the London branch? If so, have you had a look at their processing times page on the website?

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

Apparently, if you don't have a job offer, it will take up to 3 months to assess your EOI (quicker if you have a job offer though)

Hope this helps
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shyam Madhavan
I am in the same pool buddy.
And my paper work went to the London Branch.
On there website it says that the wait for a Invitation to apply
without job offer can take upto 3 months. So if I do not get anything
after Oct 19 ; some one in london branch is getting a call.
Cheers

Cool. Thanks for that. Not long to go then? Where are you hoping to settle? We are off too have a look around Auckland and Wellington in late Jan/Feb.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Hiya,

Are you going through the London branch? If so, have you had a look at their processing times page on the website?

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

Apparently, if you don't have a job offer, it will take up to 3 months to assess your EOI (quicker if you have a job offer though)

Hope this helps

Hi. Thats is a big help. We didn't know this page existed. We are indeed going through the London branch. Are you going to the London Jobs expo in October?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:48 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Hi. Thats is a big help. We didn't know this page existed. We are indeed going through the London branch. Are you going to the London Jobs expo in October?
Hiya nero,

I'm already in Auckland (been here since Dec'05) but went to one of the expos in London in October 2005.

I thought it was ok, although I didn't migrate as a skilled person but under the partner category. it gave me a pretty good feel of what to expect once in NZ and got lots of info on banking and jobs. Registered with a couple of agencies who followed up once I got to the country.

Good luck with your application,

Jen
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:07 am
Titi

Hi,

I applied from Malaysia and got selected in Aug06. So, should I be
expected them to contact me within 3 months too?

urbanproject wrote:
    > > Hi. Thats is a big help. We didn't know this page existed. We are
    > > indeed going through the London branch. Are you going to the London
    > > Jobs expo in October?
    > Hiya nero,
    > I'm already in Auckland (been here since Dec'05) but went to one of the
    > expos in London in October 2005.
    > I thought it was ok, although I didn't migrate as a skilled person but
    > under the partner category. it gave me a pretty good feel of what to
    > expect once in NZ and got lots of info on banking and jobs. Registered
    > with a couple of agencies who followed up once I got to the country.
    > Good luck with your application,
    >
    > Jen :)
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:41 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Probably close to 3 months, but after that the process moves along nicely (if you get a good CO)