EOI Help required

Old Aug 6th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Unhappy EOI Help required

Hi

I have just completed my EOI form and my partner last night was checking that it was complete and accurate. The question below we are unsure about. My partner suffered from depression a few years back and was on medication and seeing a councillor. does the question below relate to this situation and should i be ticking yes?

Are you receiving, or have received, any treatment for any psychiatric condition or developmental disorder?

advise is welcome

regards
Old Aug 7th 2010, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: EOI Help required

When I went for my medicals I asked about this, the doc said that NZ look for things like this in the part 10 ish years.
I would mention it, probably something like depession X years ago. They will come back to you if needed I think.