EOI help please

Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

the calders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI help please

Hi all

i am hoping someone has the answer to this. when completeting the EOI recognised qualifications it is asking for an NZQA reference number,

i have a BSc honors degree from a uk uni on the list of recognised institutions, where do i get this reference number from?

thanks for the help in advance

cheers
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:53 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI help please

Originally Posted by the calders View Post
Hi all

i am hoping someone has the answer to this. when completeting the EOI recognised qualifications it is asking for an NZQA reference number,

i have a BSc honors degree from a uk uni on the list of recognised institutions, where do i get this reference number from?

thanks for the help in advance

cheers
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...ult/index.html

they have changed the rules for all EOIs selected from the pool after december havent they. All qualifications have to be assessed by NZQA - this is the link to the page you need and you need to fill out a form. I dont know how much it will cost. good luck.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:55 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...ult/index.html

they have changed the rules for all EOIs selected from the pool after december havent they. All qualifications have to be assessed by NZQA - this is the link to the page you need and you need to fill out a form. I dont know how much it will cost. good luck.
actually hold fire till someone else has answered this for you - cos I am not sure I have told you the right thing. I have sent you a link with regards to this headline:

"SMC Applications without a Job Offer that claim bonus points will now require a full NZQA assessment

Monday, December 11, 2006
All claims for bonus points from skilled migrant applicants without a job offer for a qualification or work experience in an area of absolute shortage now have to be supported by a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) assessment confirming the qualification meets the requirements of the Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL) for the award of bonus points. "
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:39 am
Just Joined

the calders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
actually hold fire till someone else has answered this for you - cos I am not sure I have told you the right thing. I have sent you a link with regards to this headline:

"SMC Applications without a Job Offer that claim bonus points will now require a full NZQA assessment

Monday, December 11, 2006
All claims for bonus points from skilled migrant applicants without a job offer for a qualification or work experience in an area of absolute shortage now have to be supported by a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) assessment confirming the qualification meets the requirements of the Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL) for the award of bonus points. "
thanks anyway dreamfish, much appreciated