EOI help please

Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:35 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
the calders's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 16
the calders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI help please

Hi all

i am hoping someone has the answer to this. when completeting the EOI recognised qualifications it is asking for an NZQA reference number,

i have a BSc honors degree from a uk uni on the list of recognised institutions, where do i get this reference number from?


thanks for the help in advance


cheers
the calders is offline  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:53 pm
  #2  
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,118
dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI help please

Originally Posted by the calders View Post
Hi all

i am hoping someone has the answer to this. when completeting the EOI recognised qualifications it is asking for an NZQA reference number,

i have a BSc honors degree from a uk uni on the list of recognised institutions, where do i get this reference number from?


thanks for the help in advance


cheers
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...ult/index.html

they have changed the rules for all EOIs selected from the pool after december havent they. All qualifications have to be assessed by NZQA - this is the link to the page you need and you need to fill out a form. I dont know how much it will cost. good luck.
dreamfish is offline  
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:55 pm
  #3  
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,118
dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI help please

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/for-internat...ult/index.html

they have changed the rules for all EOIs selected from the pool after december havent they. All qualifications have to be assessed by NZQA - this is the link to the page you need and you need to fill out a form. I dont know how much it will cost. good luck.
actually hold fire till someone else has answered this for you - cos I am not sure I have told you the right thing. I have sent you a link with regards to this headline:

"SMC Applications without a Job Offer that claim bonus points will now require a full NZQA assessment

Monday, December 11, 2006
All claims for bonus points from skilled migrant applicants without a job offer for a qualification or work experience in an area of absolute shortage now have to be supported by a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) assessment confirming the qualification meets the requirements of the Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL) for the award of bonus points. "
dreamfish is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2007, 6:39 am
  #4  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
the calders's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 16
the calders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EOI help please

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
actually hold fire till someone else has answered this for you - cos I am not sure I have told you the right thing. I have sent you a link with regards to this headline:

"SMC Applications without a Job Offer that claim bonus points will now require a full NZQA assessment

Monday, December 11, 2006
All claims for bonus points from skilled migrant applicants without a job offer for a qualification or work experience in an area of absolute shortage now have to be supported by a New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) assessment confirming the qualification meets the requirements of the Long Term Skills Shortage List (LTSSL) for the award of bonus points. "
thanks anyway dreamfish, much appreciated
the calders is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.