EOI Help

Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

gahd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EOI Help

Hi, I am new and I am filling out the online EOI and I have a doubt. Section: Other Family. Mainly, I would like to know what to answer. Bacause, questions are to vague.

-----
T1. Do you have other family members who are not included in this application?

Is this question asking in general about my Family, or those who would travel with me in case of having a visa granted??
-----

T3. Give details of ALL your family members (not just those living in New Zealand), including those adopted legally or by custom. Please include: parents (whether biological or adoptive), brothers and sisters (whether full, half, step or adopted), and children (whether biological, adopted or step children, including those from previous marriages/relationships).

Should I List every member of my current family, parents, brothers and sisters just to provide their information or it will imply that they are participating in the immigration process?
-----

Thank you in advance!
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:03 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Help

we only put immediate family on ours, parents, brothers, sisters and siblings. we did not include step brother/sisters as we have no intention on sponsoring them if they want to come over
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

That is my point, are your relatives in the current immigration process? or do you have to include them as part of the required information?

My doubt is, do I have to fill any information in that stage or can I leave the section blank?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:38 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

No one else from family apart from husband as main applicant, myself and our 2 children was included in the immigration process to come over but on the EOI we included my son (husbands step son), my mum and brothers and husbands parents.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

Ahh ok that is much clearer, One thing is for the EOI and another for the Visa... So, for example, in my case should I enter my mom, dad and brothers' information? and on my partner's section, her family, mom dad and bros?
Old Jan 9th 2013, 12:31 am

yes that's what I would do